Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Well said. I think it is wrong however to slap a guy as retaliation to a verbal slander, but a strong decent man is able to just walk away.
    sorry doll, but if you walk away she has won, especially if it was due to a verbal insult rahter than you getting too fresh with her.

ReputationRep:
    I seem to feel imedimidated by girls. I don't know why, I am just a very shy person I guess. There was only one girl who I wasn't shy to talk to (on the phone) I almost fell in love with her. We never got round to meeting and its not the same now. All we do now is make chit chat.

I miss her :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kissmequick)
    well said, however i don't want to feel like im being shoevistic but maybe you women can tell me, see it must fee like a power trip for a women to hit a man because 9/10 times they knoow they get away with it and surely that brings some form of satisfaction....im not too sure dont persequte me for this girls fill mein plz??
    thank u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    well he got away with it and was blatently lying!
    Calm down dear, don't get yourself all worked up. And yes the ******* should be behind bars.

ReputationRep:
    A dull ache huh? Have you ever been punched by someone twice your size?
    You are just proving how little of a man you really are. A bigger man would walk away!
    yes i have been punched by someone twice my size, when i was in yr 7-9, i wouldnt take crap from anybody, even if they were bigger than me (i still dont really, altho i hav mellowed a bit). I used to get beaten up regularly but would continue fighting till they moved off. So i dont think i am a little man. I will take my damage, but they should not be free to give you damage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    sorry doll, but if you walk away she has won, especially if it was due to a verbal insult rahter than you getting too fresh with her.
    Youre a fool, by slapping her back you lower yourself to the same if not lower level. By walking away you win.

ReputationRep:
    Calm down dear, don't get yourself all worked up. And yes the ******* should be behind bars.
    The worlds ****ed up, do your best to do the little things and help it as much as you can in life but don't get carried away it will never be fixed!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    *sniffle* my parents wont let me go to australia this summer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Can we have a bit more background infomation to the events please.
    oh right ok. There is this mn and women who have been together for 6 months, the women is a kind petite woman and the man is a tall, alcholic man (which was told in court) the women would never halm a fly by the way(im not just saying that its true) well they get into a fight(not phsyical) and the man slaps the women (or so the jury was told, no1 no's what really happened,the women did not slap the man first by the way) in court the evidence was given and is was blatently obvious that he should be charged with manslaugher(even the judge pointed out that it should) but he didnt go down. He was going to anger managment classes before this which the court was told about and did not pay attention to. I'll put more up this is just saying what happened!

ReputationRep:
    Youre a fool, by slapping her back you lower yourself to the same if not lower level. By walking away you win.
    why my 1000th post. In what way do you lower urself. Walking away, she has humiliated you and got you to go away, those that walk away do so becuase they are ashamed and not big enough to face th flak for hitting a girl back.

ReputationRep:
    oh right ok. There is this mn and women who have been together for 6 months, the women is a kind petite woman and the man is a tall, alcholic man (which was told in court) the women would never halm a fly by the way(im not just saying that its true) well they get into a fight(not phsyical) and the man slaps the women (or so the jury was told, no1 no's what really happened,the women did not slap the man first by the way) in court the evidence was given and is was blatently obvious that he should be charged with manslaugher(even the judge pointed out that it should) but he didnt go down. He was going to anger managment classes before this which the court was told about and did not pay attention to. I'll put more up this is just saying what happened!
    i hate your user name by the way....

ReputationRep:
    it was my mum by the way

ReputationRep:
    *Nods

Keep going.
    I'll ask my questions when you have finished posting

ReputationRep:
    it was my mum by the way
    ***gasp***

ReputationRep:
    it was my mum by the way
    I know, I remember you talking about this before.

ReputationRep:
    I dunno i feel a woman should never be hit, ive wanted to see some form of retrebution sometimes but you've gotta listen to infinity there she put it well you only stoop to their level just say to them see that proves how iggnorant you are, it will not only piss em off but will leave them stratled at the fact that you didnt get pissed off and kept your calm + you just shamed em up more than they ever could you the more they become aggressive and abnoxious the more they prove your point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    i hate your user name by the way....
    i have grown to dislike it know, but i cant change it as i will be back to a new user!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kissmequick)
    I dunno i feel a woman should never be hit, ive wanted to see some form of retrebution sometimes but you've gotta listen to infinity there she put it well you only stoop to their level just say to them see that proves how iggnorant you are, it will not only piss em off but will leave them stratled at the fact that you didnt get pissed off and kept your calm + you just shamed em up more than they ever could you the more they become aggressive and abnoxious the more they prove your point

ok!?! im confused!

ReputationRep:
    I know, I remember you talking about this before.
    sorry, i just wanted to know what everyone else thought about it. Im not trying to get attenton( i hate attention seekers)i just wanted to know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    ok!?! im confused!
    Hunny if you go back a bit jsm was saying he hits on women and i was just talking about what infinity said lol

+crzsexycool be nice to currie she's a v nice person and wouldn't hurt a fly (but she kicked saddams ass), a great friend but a greater enemy

BTW WHEN I KNOW WTF IM TALKING ABOUT I'LL LET YOU KNOW

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.