the opposit sex Watch

This discussion is closed.
Infinity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
why my 1000th post. In what way do you lower urself. Walking away, she has humiliated you and got you to go away, those that walk away do so becuase they are ashamed and not big enough to face th flak for hitting a girl back.
How old are you 12? Eric is more mature than you are right now.
Don't you think she looks like a fool for slapping you? News flash she does. Those that walk away are not shamed they are strong enough to swallow their anger and pride, so as not to look a fool. Obviously we are not going to agree here. I just hope you don't slap the wrong girl one day, and end up dealing w/ her brother afterwards.
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by CrzySxyCool)
i have grown to dislike it know, but i cant change it as i will be back to a new user!
PM one of the mods I think they can change user names or d can.
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kissmequick)
Hunny if you go back a bit jsm was saying he hits on women and i was just talking about what infinity said lol

+crzsexycool be nice to currie she's a v nice person and wouldn't hurt a fly (but she kicked saddams ass), a great friend but a greater enemy

BTW WHEN I KNOW WTF IM TALKING ABOUT I'LL LET YOU KNOW
ok.....i kicked saddams ass......then why cant i kick my parents? actually im a very violent person, ask my friend adam, he has bruises from when we get together! im just flirty....
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
Don't you think she looks like a fool for slapping you? News flash she does. Those that walk away are not shamed they are strong enough to swallow their anger and pride, so as not to look a fool. Obviously we are not going to agree here. I just hope you don't slap the wrong girl one day, and end up dealing w/ her brother afterwards.
good job infinity! you said it exactly right!
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
ask my friend adam, he has bruises from when we get together! im just flirty....
So from that point we can deduce that you getting flirty is very bad for the man...
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I dunno i feel a woman should never be hit, ive wanted to see some form of retrebution sometimes but you've gotta listen to infinity there she put it well you only stoop to their level just say to them see that proves how iggnorant you are, it will not only piss em off but will leave them stratled at the fact that you didnt get pissed off and kept your calm + you just shamed em up more than they ever could you the more they become aggressive and abnoxious the more they prove your point
no because that is what they expect, because that is what the majority of men would do.
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I dunno i feel a woman should never be hit, ive wanted to see some form of retrebution sometimes but you've gotta listen to infinity there she put it well you only stoop to their level just say to them see that proves how iggnorant you are, it will not only piss em off but will leave them stratled at the fact that you didnt get pissed off and kept your calm + you just shamed em up more than they ever could you the more they become aggressive and abnoxious the more they prove your point
Now that was very well put and I couldn't agree more.
JSM read this, this is what you should be doing.
kissmequick
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
ok.....i kicked saddams ass......then why cant i kick my parents? actually im a very violent person, ask my friend adam, he has bruises from when we get together! im just flirty....
This is gonna sound so wrong but you just don't know how much that tunt me on lol only playing be nice to your parent their only concerned at this ages they seem like *******s and they may well be but their *******s that care even if they don't let their 14 yr old daughter across the world by herself lol
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
no she doesnt look like a fool. How would it make her a fool. Id deal with her brother or end up in a pool of blood. I got walked over far too much.
neway bye, im away for a week now
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
So from that point we can deduce that you getting flirty is very bad for the man...
nope me and adam are best mates, he just swears a bit to much...
GH
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
This is gonna sound so wrong but you just don't know how much that tunt me on lol only playing be nice to your parent their only concerned at this ages they seem like *******s and they may well be but their *******s that care even if they don't let their 14 yr old daughter across the world by herself lol
Can you put some like puncutuation marks there? It makes the text easier to tread...
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
no she doesnt look like a fool. How would it make her a fool. Id deal with her brother or end up in a pool of blood. I got walked over far too much.
bye....c you later
kissmequick
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
no because that is what they expect, because that is what the majority of men would do.
There the majority of men who won't end up in prison, if you beat women now how do you know your aggression wont grow as you get older and drink !!!!! also you say you hit a little less than what you get what happens if a girl punches you one day you gonna level her????? dude you've got some issues man i agreed with what you said on my thread b4 but this is just messed up!!! and you said you used to be a nice guy, i wish i could believe it man

Adhsur: Don't swear!
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
Don't you get it? By slapping a girl you just make her the victim and make yourself look bad, By following Kissmequick's advice you piss her off and cause her to make a scene and a fool out of herself, we are very quick tempered creatures, trust words work better than violence.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
There the majority of men who won't end up in prison, if you beat women now how do you know your aggression wont grow as you get older and drink !!!!! also you say you hit a little less than what you get what happens if a girl punches you one day you gonna level her????? dude you've got some ****ing issues man i agreed with what you said on my thread b4 but this is just ****ed up!!! and you said you used to be a nice guy, i wish i could believe it man
yup, watch the swearing*

JSM
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
There the majority of men who won't end up in prison, if you beat women now how do you know your aggression wont grow as you get older and drink !!!!! also you say you hit a little less than what you get what happens if a girl punches you one day you gonna level her????? dude you've got some ****ing issues man i agreed with what you said on my thread b4 but this is just ****ed up!!! and you said you used to be a nice guy, i wish i could believe it man
hey i was nice till i got ridden over and no one will ever do it before, at leas think about what i have said about hitting women BACK. ihave never instigated it. I will never beat a woman, ill just hit her a little less back. Its the same issue hitting a smaller & weaker guy. Its just the whole world is so feminist.

bye CurryADD
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
Oh screw it, I want to slap you now, I give the hell up!
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
hey i was nice till i got ridden over and no one will ever do it before, at leas think about what i have said about hitting women BACK. ihave never instigated it. I will never beat a woman, ill just hit her a little less back. Its the same issue hitting a smaller & weaker guy. Its just the whole world is so feminist.

bye CurryADD
actually a feminist would say....go ahead and hit me
GH
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by JSM)

bye CurryADD
See ya
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Don't you get it? By slapping a girl you just make her the victim and make yourself look bad, By following Kissmequick's advice you piss her off and cause her to make a scene and a fool out of herself, we are very quick tempered creatures, trust words work better than violence.
doesnt work, if you walk away there is no scene, if you slap her back ther is a scene. So what if shes a victim, all of society today is a victim, the school didnt teach me right, i have to sue them. Society is based on us all being victims. Well i aint gonna be one
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (281)
27.5%
No (741)
72.5%

Watched Threads