Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Oh screw it, I want to slap you now, I give the hell up!
    Lol, allow me. I'll give him more than just a slap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    doesnt work, if you walk away there is no scene, if you slap her back ther is a scene. So what if shes a victim, all of society today is a victim, the school didnt teach me right, i have to sue them. Society is based on us all being victims. Well i aint gonna be one
    *Slaps JSM across the face trying to knock some sense into him!*

ReputationRep:
    Whoo Hoo! Fight! Fight!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jediknight007)
    Lol, allow me. I'll give him more than just a slap.
    of course.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    of course.....
    tries to sing a happy song

ReputationRep:
    I see that JSM has not retilated yet.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmph he actually walked away. My work here is done.

ReputationRep:
    quoting badly from spiderman:

with great power comes great responsiblity

ie man = stronger phyically should be take the hard option when thinking about women and avoiding using violence since its an abuse of power

ReputationRep:
    Actually, I got involved in such a situation myself. A guy who I know was drunk at a sixth form social and tried to get this girl to dance with him who he'd fancied for months and she was having none of it. Her friend, a female, then told him to leave her alone. He then started getting agressive and swearing and she started screaming at him as well, as this situation had been going on for months. Anyway, she then slaps him and he threatens to slap her. This goes on for 30 seconds and so I step in the way to try and calm him down and get punched in the face (not very hard, more like a slap). But where does the blame lie?

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmph he actually walked away. My work here is done.
    and it was called yellow

ReputationRep:
    I just wanna say that this is such a diverse topic, and to be honest as your opinion is now; its very unlikely to be swayed to the opposite side. Humans are way to strongheaded we all are entiled to our opinions, just learn from what youve heard. JSM come on it must be blatent now everyone says it to you, as a friend mate don't do it'd not good for anyone your better than that. If you really wanna get her back i said just let her do it and stand there it will piss her off more the reason she's doing it is to provoke a reaction you hitting back gives her what she wants man!!!!! call her abnoxious let her prove your point and walk away and be the better person that you were, dont let past bad experiences ruin it for you mate!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meepmeep)
    Actually, I got involved in such a situation myself. A guy who I know was drunk at a sixth form social and tried to get this girl to dance with him who he'd fancied for months and she was having none of it. Her friend, a female, then told him to leave her alone. He then started getting agressive and swearing and she started screaming at him as well, as this situation had been going on for months. Anyway, she then slaps him and he threatens to slap her. This goes on for 30 seconds and so I step in the way to try and calm him down and get punched in the face (not very hard, more like a slap). But where does the blame lie?
    You go to Lawnswood???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    You go to Lawnswood???
    Yes, but I'm not naming names.

ReputationRep:
    Alcohols can be good and bad its a big risk taken by the drinker but he always put those around him in danger nice one stepping up tho!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, see this is exactly what I was talking about to begin with. Sometimes we have no choice but to slap a guy. I think he was in the wrong there was no reason for him to retaliate .

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, see this is exactly what I was talking about to begin with. Sometimes we have no choice but to slap a guy. I think he was in the wrong there was no reason for him to retaliate .
    exactly.....im so so tired

*green eyes*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    exactly.....im so so tired

*green eyes*
    go to bed hun dont worry i'll be up later lol

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but I'm not naming names.
    No, its cause I know a couple of girls down there in 6th form

ReputationRep:
    Well, it was hard to tell whether or not he was going to retaliate and hitting me doesn't mean he would have hit her. Not necessarily my viewpoint, but just voicing an alternative.

ReputationRep:
    infinity sometimes i think your perfect

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.