I want to just kick his ass Watch

This discussion is closed.
habosh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
my younger brother,I just hate him,I've had a fight with him,he kicked me so I kicked him back,mom was mad and she is not talking to me,he was yet insulting me infront of her eyes,yet she didn't blame him,she blamed me and when I stood up for my self she told me to shut up and stop it :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I'm 9 years old elder and yet he has no respect to me at all,as if I'm a 6 years old kid :mad: :mad: :mad:

Edit:so that it will be clearer
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
just carry on kicking him and tell your mom to open her eyes.
roff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

kick him like you mean it :cool:
Bilal
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
See, I told you (about you being angry) :p:
kinza75
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
my sister is 7 years younger, dont u feel like u are looking after them all the time and they get whatever they want when u just get told off all the time?!
Sync
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
If I were you, i'd talk to you mum and tell her how you feel about him. Or, of course, there's always one of these.
HearTheThunder
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Fake a psychological illness and get all autistic... shift the attention somehow!!
heminder
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by habosh)
my youngest brother,I just hate him more than ever,now my mom is not talking to me just because of him being like a ****ing girl,he can his me and kick me with his leg but what I should take it I kicked him back,and he went crying like a ****ing idiot,and he hit me on my nose and for my mom that doesn't count,that ****ing little idiot who always can get his girly way out..I can't stand him...I feel I need to get all of my rage into something I just hate him alot...they can always get whatever they want and yet parents see as little cute puppies,I complained to her about him insulting me and she yelled at me ,and he was right there insulting me when i insulted him back he kicked me with his legs,and I'm 9 years elder :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I feel like crying now:bawling:
glad to see that you've got something to do...
habosh
Rep:
?
well I can't kick him cause i'll be double blamed now,and don't tell me talk to your mom about your feeling and blab blab bla..thats all ******** they never take it into concideration I mean stuff like this,oh and more over OMG he comes after an hour or a half and he goes like (are you maaad??):eek::eek:and
*heminder *what do you mean..HOPE it's not against me*:mad::mad::p:
habosh
Rep:
?
(Original post by kinza75)
my sister is 7 years younger, dont u feel like u are looking after them all the time and they get whatever they want when u just get told off all the time?!
tell me about it:p: I've got 2 younger a 4 years younger sister*though sometimes she is nice* yet I'm to blame whenever we have a fight,she is always the poor little innocent child when she fights with me. and that kid. :mad: :mad:
hippieglitter
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Next time he insults you, when your mum is not looking, tape up his mouth.
roff
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Threaten to send him up north :cool:
hippieglitter
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Nice idea Ramroff.
habosh
Rep:
?
(Original post by ramroff)
Threaten to send him up north :cool:
north where :eek: :eek: antartica would be a great Idea though,is that north or south ,have no idea or is it neither
roff
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
north of england, hell on earth :eek:
Bane
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
when he is asleep, but black nasty over his eyebrows and up and down his arms and legs, that will have some interesting results.
Bilal
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Awww.... buy him a present.
habosh
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bane)
when he is asleep, but black nasty over his eyebrows and up and down his arms and legs, that will have some interesting results.
oh and a punishment in the morning and seeing him winning all over again
habosh
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bilal786)
Awww.... buy him a present.
yeah on of his toycars smashed in a nice yellow lonneytoons box wrapped in a nice colourful I loveyou paper
Flukey
Report 13 years ago
i say hold and gun to his head! that will make him respect you!

Yes rammy the Texan me is coming out again! :rofl: :p:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1047)
79.02%
Leave (278)
20.98%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise