Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irisng)
    I'm sure you do considering there's like several hundred (or more?) members on TSR!

Although everyone I end up exchanging msn/chatting with are all extremely nice people especially the Nuttingham Marshmellows! (we have 31 members I think! ) The Notts subforum is full of such lovely people I love them all! (including the Bathonians Marshmellows and the Cambridge Marshmellows and the one Bradfordian Marshmellow)

Nuttinghamsandwiches and Bathonians woooooooooooo!!! :marchmell love them all :love:
    Having said that, the OP is right, you get some REALLY lovely people!! Not that I really talk to anyone on the website.. just obersvations over the many months i guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    Aww, why didn't it feel right?
    I have another account which I use from time to time. I love it!
    lol what's your other username then? :p: It didn't feel right cus I wasn't planning on telling people that account was me as well I would probably use it if this account ever vanished. And I wanna collect gems and having my rep scattered over two accounts would only prolong the process of increasing my gems hehe.

ReputationRep:
    lol what's your other username then? :p: It didn't feel right cus I wasn't planning on telling people that account was me as well I would probably use it if this account ever vanished. And I wanna collect gems and having my rep scattered over two accounts would only prolong the process of increasing my gems hehe.
    Doesn't matter
    Anyway, it's common knowledge...among knowledgeable people.

Hmm, I could get an extra 200 odd points if I merged 'em. But that'd just ruin the fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mangomaz)
    Having said that, the OP is right, you get some REALLY lovely people!! Not that I really talk to anyone on the website.. just obersvations over the many months i guess.
    On the Notts subforum I mainly chat via posts cus we've got 3 chat-threads there now. I talk to a couple on msn, even though I have more than a couple msn addys of TSR-ers, and I text a few of them. I've even been on the phone with a few of them although have so far only met one person from TSR. I'll be meeting loads more if we all get into Notts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    Doesn't matter :p:
    Anyway, it's common knowledge...among knowledgeable people.

Hmm, I could get an extra 200 odd points if I merged 'em. But that'd just ruin the fun.
    lol ic. Well it's not like you need anymore gems! I think the reason why I'm so slow with collecting gems is that I stay put in specific subforums and have only recently came over to chat and my rep's increased quite a bit since coming into chat and making friends with Nuttinghamsanwiches although their comments mean more than the rep

ReputationRep:
    :star:
    I would give you rep but apparently I still need to wait another few hours cus I repped someone yesterday... I'll probably remember to come back to you
    cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Herleif Arkadios)
    cheers
    no probs

*note to self: rep Herleif Arkadios*
    Why Herleif Arkadios, out of interest? It's awfully hard to spell!

ReputationRep:
    lol ic. Well it's not like you need anymore gems! I think the reason why I'm so slow with collecting gems is that I stay put in specific subforums and have only recently came over to chat and my rep's increased quite a bit since coming into chat and making friends with Nuttinghamsanwiches although their comments mean more than the rep
    Aww

And hey! You added the last colon for '' in the quote. I did that on purpose I'll have you know.
    Cheeky! :p:

ReputationRep:
    no probs

*note to self: rep Herleif Arkadios*
    Why Herleif Arkadios, out of interest? It's awfully hard to spell!
    http://thestudentroom.co.uk/t137321.html

i got to go eat breakfast/lunch :p:

ReputationRep:
    http://thestudentroom.co.uk/t137321.html

i got to go eat breakfast/lunch :p:
    Is it pronounced Ar-kay-dios or Ar-kar-dios? :confused: I'm assuming the former?

Herleif... I think I prefer Herlif although spelling-wise Herleif looks better.

Overall it's a cooooool name! Impossible to spell but sounds cool! So what is your real name then? :p:

Enjoy brunch

so you like aliens and vampires then?:evil:

ReputationRep:
    Is it pronounced Ar-kay-dios or Ar-kar-dios? :confused: I'm assuming the former?

Herleif... I think I prefer Herlif although spelling-wise Herleif looks better.

Overall it's a cooooool name! Impossible to spell but sounds cool! So what is your real name then? :p:

Enjoy brunch
    his actual name is herkules arkade

ReputationRep:
    I'm not nice.

(Original post by LPK)
    don't confuse people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChelseaBabe)
    I'm not nice.
    And yet you still have that smilie in the post icon bit.
    Not to mention your sig.

(Original post by ChelseaBabe)
    I'm not nice.
    with that quote in your sig i find it hard to believe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    JFK Penguin, GTFO of this thread :mad: !

just joking

my real name is....

HA.. :cool:

what an unusual name,HA

ReputationRep:
    JFK Penguin, GTFO of this thread :mad: !

just joking

my real name is....

HA.. :cool:
    HA...

Harry, Henry, Hermen, Harris, Howdy, Harold, Harvest, Hercules, Hewitt if that's a first name...

There isn't that many names I can think of that begins with an H :confused:

Harry Adams?

ReputationRep:
    Handy Andy ='o

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.