Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    £25 so far...will it go any higher (oh please do)

ReputationRep:
    It's gone up a quid in one minute! Yay! :party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by * gemchicken *)
    It's gone up a quid in one minute! Yay! :party:
    As that page says all money raised during that sale will go to my uni fund.

Due to the fact, not only doesn't my mother support my uni decision but she, herself, is going to uni now this year and my loan has decreased as a result.

ReputationRep:
    Hey thats pretty good for your first purchase!

Don't forget to put a picture on to get more people trusting what your selling!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_gal)

Due to the fact, not only doesn't my mother support my uni decision but she, herself, is going to uni now this year and my loan has decreased as a result.
    Aww I'm sorry your Mum doesn't support your Uni decision, why's that? It's pretty cool that she's going herself, I think some parents couldn't be bothered! But she should support you!

Oooooh 27 quid!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absolutional)
    Hey thats pretty good for your first purchase!

Don't forget to put a picture on to get more people trusting what your selling!

I would have but the only picture I have is of a square with a red circle and above it - the word Obligato.

I will do with the ring I am selling next.

ReputationRep:
    5 minutes left people

£28.00

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by * gemchicken *)
    Aww I'm sorry your Mum doesn't support your Uni decision, why's that? It's pretty cool that she's going herself, I think some parents couldn't be bothered! But she should support you!

Oooooh 27 quid!
    Been mentioned before but she wants me to live at home and go to Cardiff Uni but no offence to Cardiff I don't want to I want to go to Bangor...

oh well, we'll find out in 9 days time if she gets her way or if I get mine.

ReputationRep:
    Been mentioned before but she wants me to live at home and go to Cardiff Uni but no offence to Cardiff I don't want to I want to go to Bangor...

Aww sorry I don't come on TSR *that* much, so I didn't know. Well I hope you get fantastic grades and get your wish to go to Bangor :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    went for £31...
    and you got 128 hits! very good for a first item of yours!

here's a safety tip: go to My eBay, down the left hand side, click on 'Preferences' under My Account, i recommend messing around with these settings. especially Buyer Requirements...

ReputationRep:
    Hey hey! £31 Thats wicked! Yay! :party:

ReputationRep:
    The strings are off to Buckie, Moray.

ReputationRep:
    ooo you naughty advertiser

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    ooo you naughty advertiser
    *looks innocent* who me? I am just excited about my first sale!

ReputationRep:

At least she would ALLOW you to leave home. I've encountered families who force their kids (mainly girls) to stay at home.. or they can't go to uni at all.

erm no offense but that seems really selfish and arragant of your mother, she has the audacity not to support your decision yet she is going herself.

ReputationRep:
    still u got 32 squid for the violin strings. happy days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kavanne)
    At least she would ALLOW you to leave home. I've encountered families who force their kids (mainly girls) to stay at home.. or they can't go to uni at all.
    Yeah but if I don't go to Cardiff, I am going to be cut off from the family funds.

Do you reckon this picture is ok?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flukey)
    erm no offense but that seems really selfish and arragant of your mother, she has the audacity not to support your decision yet she is going herself.
    She wants me to go but she wants me to stay home and save the money by going to Cardiff and not move out.

She is actually not going going - she's do a part time course at Glamorgan with some financal support from local businesses. Its explained on my site.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.