Turn on thread page Beta

* Exam Stress Medical Problem?! * watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I recently had to go to the doctors because i've been having palpatations of my heart (irregular beats) and now i need a blood test and ECG scan to check if its a Thyroid problem!

My sister had the same thing when she was my age and they finnaly guessed it to stress.

Being around exam time i wondered if this is stress and does anyone else have them or get them around stress/exam times?!

Trying to turn that frown upside down! But not working!

ReputationRep:
    It could be down to anxiety or stress. Heart palpitations are a symptom of a panic attack. I used to get that a lot during exam periods. Also stats lessons did it for me! :blush: I'm glad you've gone to the doctors to get it sorted, at least you'll know for sure what it is! Try not to worry and try to relax, I hope you're feeling bettter soon! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and I had to have an ECG too, and wear a heart monitor for 24 hours, just to make sure there wasn't anything actually wrong with my heart, I think its more of a precaution, so don't worry! I hope everything comes back clear and that you're feeling much better soon! Maybe when you get your exam results and have done fantastic Oh and here you are...:flowers: to cheer you up!

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.