Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    You know what to do....
    Obviously there will be loads...but i have tried to get what many consider the best of all the main players...

ReputationRep:
    Of the above i said Pink Floyd, but i would have thought at least one David Bowie album would be there, but thats ok.

ReputationRep:
    well - you can see with the pedigree of other albums that are there its hard to fit them all in...soz about that....
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Dark side of the Moon

ReputationRep:
    White Album but i'm not much of a classic rocker i prefer the modern stuff. That said love the beatles such a great band.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    well - you can see with the pedigree of other albums that are there its hard to fit them all in...soz about that....
    its not your fault.......dont worry about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    You know what to do....
    Obviously there will be loads...but i have tried to get what many consider the best of all the main players...
    ac/dc
    classic...

ReputationRep:
    I voted for The White Album...but i was actually voting for Rubber Soul...but yar...s'not there...

ReputationRep:
    Sticky Fingers! Mick Taylor's solo piece on Sway...... :love: And Sister Morphine is brilliant....I'd never have thought that Marianne Faithfull had a hand in writing that!

ReputationRep:
    I would say other, as its between Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road and David Bowie - Ziggy Stardust for me.

That is ridiculously hard to choose from... *breaks down*

ReputationRep:
    Are you experienced? and Blonde on Blonde.

ReputationRep:
    deff leppard: vault
    does that count since its a greatest hits album?

ReputationRep:
    well...traditionally, no...but its your opinion so who are we to complain

ReputationRep:
    This is SOOOOOOO hard but I had to go Led Zep IV, but each one is quality.

ReputationRep:
    Revolver.

ReputationRep:
    tough one, nearly had to get the led out but then hendrix beat them to it today!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.