Turn on thread page Beta

:toofunny: hahaha comments in this thread is hilarious!!

Intestine
    Something out of Alien
    Organ

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Yes, plus you may need medical evidence (proof that you went to get it checked etc, were sick, etc.) as support for any compensation.
    So erm what should I do, go to the hospital or something? or just calling a hotline?

Maybe I shouldn't have thrown it up :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ponjavic)
    So erm what should I do, go to the hospital or something? or just calling a hotline?
    i would go to the hospital.

although realy to be honest that damned organ thing shouldn't be there in the first place (unless they are launching an organic range of products :eek: :eek: ) so you should get compensated for that alone at the very least.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: oh my god that's terrible!

and the mould doesn't look like gone off juice kinda mould, it seems like it was already there.. wouldn't like to think about what it is. if the ache doesn't go away then def see a doctor, you have the sample so they'll know what it is :confused: .

i know it's a bad attitude but you do deserve some kind of compensation. i remember i found a big piece of glass in a marshmallow snowball thing when i was little and we ended up getting some kind of unlimited supply .

Cxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    I agree with need money,you can get money out of this,and also it looks like an intestine or something like that...ewwwqgh:eek:
    Why does everything have to be an excuse for "getting money out of people?"

It's a horrible thing to happen and yes, he's more than entitled to his money back etc but to try and wangle loads of compensation out of people is just...crappy.

(Original post by ramroff)
    i would go to the hospital.

although realy to be honest that damned organ thing shouldn't be there in the first place (unless they are launching an organic range of products :eek: :eek: ) so you should get compensated for that alone at the very least.
    :rofl: No pun intended i hope!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ciara)
    :eek: oh my god that's terrible!

and the mould doesn't look like gone off juice kinda mould, it seems like it was already there.. wouldn't like to think about what it is. if the ache doesn't go away then def see a doctor, you have the sample so they'll know what it is :confused: .

i know it's a bad attitude but you do deserve some kind of compensation. i remember i found a big piece of glass in a marshmallow snowball thing when i was little and we ended up getting some kind of unlimited supply .

Cxx
    *quickly redirects ciara to Marshmallow Land* :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Out of date?
    Oops, sorry, I'd misread the date as 2005! Ignore my post!

(Original post by Helenia)

It's a horrible thing to happen and yes, he's more than entitled to his money back etc but to try and wangle loads of compensation out of people is just...crappy.
    Yes i have to agree with you!!! we're not like Americans who sue everybody!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flukey)
    Yes i have to agree with you!!! we're not like Americans who sue everybody!
    I'm Swedish though :evil:

ReputationRep:
    Funny indeed, I just drank a whole carton of juice containing some weird mould at the bottom. I just couldn't listen to my friend who said that the juice contained some weird fragments.

I now have a really bad stomache ache, do I need to throw up or something?

Enjoy the view
    :eek:
    woa! wtf is that thing?!
    looks alien...

:hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)

Why not? If something happens to you, you're entitled to compensation. Why not get everything you can out of a situation like that?

ReputationRep:
    How do you feel emotionally about this experience?

ReputationRep:
    *quickly redirects ciara to Marshmallow Land* :cool:
    mmmmm... *drowns in sea of lovely marshmallow*

and i'm not saying you should sue them for every penny they've got, it's just awful and you deserve a lot more than just a refund here. the fact that the company have let something like that slip through is really dangerous, it's irresponsible and gross!

Cxx

even worst! :p: hehe

ReputationRep:
    How do you feel emotionally about this experience?
    A bit disgusted, atleast I learned how to make myself throw up

Erm the thing is if it affects work tomorrow I might have a problem with it...

ReputationRep:
    A bit disgusted, atleast I learned how to make myself throw up

Erm the thing is if it affects work tomorrow I might have a problem with it...
    You have the right to file for emotional compensation

ReputationRep:
    That's really disgusting! I think you should go to the doctors if you're still feeling sick, the ER's open all night.

Which brand was it? Bravo?

ReputationRep:
    bloody hell that looks like a bit of a person's organs :eek: :eek:
    agreed!! :eek:

omg - thats quite horrifying! :confused: Wonderful :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _m_a_y_a_)
    That's really disgusting! I think you should go to the doctors if you're still feeling sick, the ER's open all night.

Which brand was it? Bravo?
    No some german Cassens :P

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.