Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Oh oki. How are you feeling now, better? Good thing you didn't drink right out of the carton.

ReputationRep:
    not much better, I think I'll have to go throw up again soon

ReputationRep:
    aww poor thing. Have you called the hospital?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _m_a_y_a_)
    aww poor thing. Have you called the hospital?
    called some hotline they told me to continue throwing up and wait and see, if the pain becomes huge so that I can barely stand I should come to the hospital

And the first thing she said was are you sure it's not just because you drank a lot of juice

ReputationRep:
    ponjavic also print out this thread and file it in a safe location...preferably one that isnt mouldy :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ponjavic)
    called some hotline they told me to continue throwing up and wait and see, if the pain becomes huge so that I can barely stand I should come to the hospital

And the first thing she said was are you sure it's not just because you drank a lot of juice

I hope the pain will go away, maybe the Alvedon hasn't kicked in yet.

ReputationRep:
    I had some very similar looking mould in a bottle of drink once too. I didn't throw up but I felt ill for a while and had a revolting taste in my mouth for hours.
    I hope you're ok. Being ill isn't fun

ReputationRep:
    haha wow, i can't believe you drank that... I do hope you get better quickly though!

ReputationRep:
    That looks more like some kind of human body part. Are you sure you didn't cut your tongue on the opening? :P

Throwing up is probably a good thing to do, but if you start feeling really ill then definitely take a trip down to the hospital.

ReputationRep:
    My oh my, that looks like a bit of a dead animal or something :eek:

ReputationRep:
    ewwwww

ReputationRep:
    eww how did you not notice?

Funny indeed, I just drank a whole carton of juice containing some weird mould at the bottom. I just couldn't listen to my friend who said that the juice contained some weird fragments.

I now have a really bad stomache ache, do I need to throw up or something?

Enjoy the view
    i ccidently drank out of date milk once (i put so much nesquik in the **** it wasnt till i gulped it down that i realised it tastee rank. had msiread best before. someone had left old milk in my fridge - i went to grab mine (BB may 12th) and got this oter one (BB mar 15th)
    TC was the way forward.
    i felt fine next day.

ReputationRep:
    It looks like it has a maggot in it :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I just threw up and feel a bit better, and yeah I emailed the company.

It hade been open for a few days but the carton says nothing about that it can't be open. I mean it was shut tight with the lid.
    what the hell was that !!! Dude...sue the guys !!!! I mean get their customer care to come over and lamblast them!

ReputationRep:
    That is rank, looking at the pics makes me want to throw up!!! As everyone says if the pain becomes worst take a trip down to your local hospital.

ReputationRep:
    that looks disgusting :puke:

ReputationRep:
    i havent looked yet...

dont think i will

ReputationRep:
    eeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg ggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h!!!

i wouldve slit my tummy open to get it all out, if id drank that! lol

ReputationRep:
    Hey Cazzie :wavey:

Eeeek that's disgusting, looks like a piece of flesh, never seen mould like that before... and what the hell was it doing in your juice?!?!?!?!?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.