Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    sounds like a real gentleman...its amazing that some people have to dream about engaging women in intelligent and witty conversation isn't it...

ReputationRep:
    mmm would you like to rep my friend toiletwall? it'd be much appreciated.. she did come up with the funny chat up line "i'm not attractive but then again neither are you" thanks!

ReputationRep:
    some of this stuff is stupid. im 16 and ive bin out wit loadsa 16/17/18 year old girls, and never a younger girl coz i cant stand how immature they are, most of the time. we aint all immature (even tho this guy does seem to be). so do most oldergirls (in teens) not find younger guys attractive ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Ramroff)
    99p condom :rofl: :rofl:
    Can you really buy condoms for 99p?

ReputationRep:
    You can get 3 for a two pounds in most good public drinking establishments...

ReputationRep:
    God, this just reminded me of my primary school's take on that crappy Spice Girls song -

If you wanna be my lover
    You gotta have sex with me
    Condoms are expensive
    But plastic bags are freeeeeeee....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Fox)
    God, this just reminded me of my primary school's take on that crappy Spice Girls song -

If you wanna be my lover
    Condoms are expensive
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Man that 16 year old has a good game going. I'm surprised you can resist him!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Fox)

If you wanna be my lover
    Condoms are expensive
    :rofl::rofl:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: I wish I'd paid attention in primary school...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron Fox)

If you wanna be my lover
    Condoms are expensive
    LOL- you shouldnt joke about that! i vaguely know someone who allegedly had to use one in a wood! CLASSY!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron Fox)

If you wanna be my lover
    Condoms are expensive
    :rofl: :rofl: :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    yeah a chav acquaintance of mine allegedly did this.. think it was a safeways bag

ReputationRep:
    Damn, now I'll think of that every time I see a Safeway bag caught in a bush...

ReputationRep:
    well anyway ... hmmm this guy's confidence seems to know no end
    Jack says:
    I bet though... that if I was in the situation to seduce you, you wouldn't say no

Jack says:
    if you do then that obviously means your a gay or a mental
    Jack says:
    because no one can resist my charms

Lol hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    Well at least the lines are original.

ReputationRep:
    is he? i think even i've heard those oes used on me...
    Just think of it this way - he will never see a word to you in person, and you would be happy of the attention in 30 years time!
    For someone so unresistable, you seem, to be doing very well lirael
    Anyway - if you ever need someone to slap - you always have one in waiting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dogtanian)
    Why do some boys think that talking about condoms is sexy?

And 99pStore?
    I have a mate who pulled a girl by throwing a free condom at her at this student party. She fell for him immediately :rolleyes: Unfortunately the next day he was going on about how ugly she was. In the queue of the cafeteria, some guy who claimed to be her friend came up to him and started talking about Emily (that was her name) and wanted to know what my mate thought of her. He replied "She's flipping ugly. Looks like a horse". This guy happened to be Emily's ex :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    I have a mate who pulled a girl by throwing a free condom at her at this student party. She fell for him immediately :rolleyes: Unfortunately the next day he was going on about how ugly she was. In the queue of the cafeteria, some guy who claimed to be her friend came up to him and started talking about Emily (that was her name) and wanted to know what my mate thought of her. He replied "She's flipping ugly. Looks like a horse". This guy happened to be Emily's ex :rolleyes:
    ouch!

ReputationRep:
    that's pretty evil... and very shallow,.. and intriguing pulling technique, i think i would probably glare patronisingly at someone who threw a condom at me

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.