Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nero076)
    Anybody else think the office was a bit dissapointing. Some great liners, but I wasn't laughing at it like I did before...oh and british comedy is great, but does anyone actually laugh at french and saunders???
    its wasn't as good as before, a lot of explaining the story so far. Hopefully tommorow's xmas party will be better!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nero076)
    Anybody else think the office was a bit dissapointing. Some great liners, but I wasn't laughing at it like I did before...oh and british comedy is great, but does anyone actually laugh at french and saunders???
    it wasnt the best office, but it was very funny in paarts.

i think it is coz we r expecting episodes as good as the 1 on red nose day all the time!

there is only 1 red nose day episode!

ReputationRep:
    I thought the music video to his song with juxtaposition records was pretty funny.

ReputationRep:
    think he should release it?
    sure number 1!!

ReputationRep:
    They won't release the song, from what I've read about Gervais and Merchant they don't seem at all keen to milk the whole office thing in case they lose their credibility, fair enough I say. By the way, do they still do their Xfm saturday show? In used to listen but then had to work saturdays...

...and yes, I hope tommorrows will be back to form. And anyway, I can't really complain cos I'd be just as dissappointed had they said after series 2 that that was it for ever.

ReputationRep:
    i got the Gervais- Animals DVD for crimbles, incredibly funny recommend to everyone.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it was a little disappointing.

And if they don't get Tim and Dawn together in tomorrow's I'm going to be very, very upset. But if they do they're forgiven for tonight not being up to scratch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lurker)
    Yeah, it was a little disappointing.

And if they don't get Tim and Dawn together in tomorrow's I'm going to be very, very upset. But if they do they're forgiven for tonight not being up to scratch.
    Oh but they will !!! :0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fionah)
    Oh but they will !!! :0
    yeah they will definately, i'm getting a friend to tape it cos i'm holiday (just in case i hadn't mentioned before...). i thought it was funny, but now is the right time to go.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    yeah they will definately, i'm getting a friend to tape it cos i'm holiday (just in case i hadn't mentioned before...). i thought it was funny, but now is the right time to go.

lou xxx
    Heh dunno where but you had mentioned before ! Hope u have good time.

I can't wait til tmw, bit worried about my wine running out by then damnit!!!! Happy holidays.. my brother's in Australia - damn you ppl getting tans!!!

ReputationRep:
    Brace yeeselves for another dose of comedy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    Brace yeeselves for another dose of comedy!
    You are all addicted...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    You are all addicted...
    and you're not?

ReputationRep:
    last night's one was pretty funny actually, funnier than only fools which is just plain crap nowadays.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    last night's one was pretty funny actually, funnier than only fools which is just plain crap nowadays.
    Well at least that post can't be faulted...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Well at least that post can't be faulted...
    its hilarious! "oh for F*** sake!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    its hilarious! "oh for F*** sake!"
    I detect distinct syndromes of a disease which I shall name as Offiscuss Addictussum.

ReputationRep:
    aaaah, happy ending

ReputationRep:
    Aaaaaaahhhhhh..... good ending. shame there was no heroic death.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    aaaah, happy ending
    that was superb. im so glad they got together in the end!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.