The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

CrzySxyCool
i know this might sound boring but i was wondering what your favourate actors?what do you think of young british actors like orlando bloom and keira knightly?

Orlando what?
Reply 2
jediknight007
Orlando what?

Legolas out of LordoftheRings.
Reply 3
hmm, my favourite actors are matthew perry and mike myers. Favourite actresses are nicole kidman and natalie portman (went to see Cold Mountain today! :biggrin::biggrin:)
Reply 4
CrzySxyCool
i know this might sound boring but i was wondering what your favourate actors?what do you think of young british actors like orlando bloom and keira knightly?

Yeh, Keira Knightly is hot!
Reply 5
Tom Hanks
John Travolta
Nicholas Cage
Samuel.L.Jackson
Reply 6
CrzySxyCool

orlando bloom is HOT...nothing more to it!
kiera knightley was really good in bend it like beckham, and also incredibly incredibly incredibly incredibly incredibly incredibly incredibly incredibly attractive? :tongue:
Reply 8
CrzySxyCool

wow!
actor i like is damien lewis, ginger nut from Band of Brothers and strange BBC comedy/drama/?? about Jeffrey Archer
Reply 10
CrzySxyCool

more than wow :tongue:
Reply 11
Ollie
wow!

you have a girlfriend remember?!
Reply 12
curryADD
orlando bloom is HOT...nothing more to it!
i know i am completely obsessed with him at the moment!i mean i think hes the most fittest person ive ever seen in my life! (",)
Reply 13
orlando's not my thing to be honest but kiera knightly- is lovely! (but not as lovely as my gf!)
Reply 14
Absolution
kiera knightley was really good in bend it like beckham, and also incredibly incredibly incredibly incredibly incredibly incredibly incredibly incredibly attractive? :tongue:

mmmmmm Keira...... its not fair how come Orlando Bloom gets to pull her...

i quite like Samuel L Jackson in Pulp Fiction as well.....
Reply 15
and keira Knightly is absolutely beautiful, she doesnt need to be packed in makeup to be pretty!shes stunning!
Reply 16
Samuel L Jackson and John Travolta are amazing in Pulp Fiction.
Reply 17
CrzySxyCool
i know i am completely obsessed with him at the moment!i mean i think hes the most fittest person ive ever seen in my life! (",)

i know *sighs* not the fittest ive ever seen....that would be brandon galownia ( a swimmer) but he is so TOTALLY HOT! :biggrin:
Keira Knightley is very very nice indeed. She looks incredibly fine in Pirates of the Caribbean, Love Actually and also Bend it like Beckham... Keira Knightley was also one of Queen Amidala's hand maidens in Star Wars Episode 1. :tongue:

My favourite actors?

Chris Farley
Jim Carrey
Will Ferrell
Ben Stiller
Chris Rock
Al Pacino
Bobby DeNiro

I don't get what women find attractive about Orlando Bloom tbh, I'm not gay or anything, but i'd definitely say there were much better looking guys than him about lol. E.g. Brad Pitt?
Reply 19
CrzySxyCool
and keira Knightly is absolutely beautiful, she doesnt need to be packed in makeup to be pretty!shes stunning!

its so UNFAIR.......and she has the perfect figure to *jealous*

Latest

Trending

Trending