Turn on thread page Beta

Actors and Actresses watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i know this might sound boring but i was wondering what your favourate actors?what do you think of young british actors like orlando bloom and keira knightly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    i know this might sound boring but i was wondering what your favourate actors?what do you think of young british actors like orlando bloom and keira knightly?
    Orlando what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jediknight007)
    Orlando what?

Legolas out of LordoftheRings.

ReputationRep:
    hmm, my favourite actors are matthew perry and mike myers. Favourite actresses are nicole kidman and natalie portman (went to see Cold Mountain today! )

ReputationRep:

Yeh, Keira Knightly is hot!

ReputationRep:
    Tom Hanks
    John Travolta
    Nicholas Cage
    Samuel.L.Jackson

ReputationRep:
    orlando bloom is HOT...nothing more to it!

ReputationRep:
    kiera knightley was really good in bend it like beckham, and also incredibly incredibly incredibly incredibly incredibly incredibly incredibly incredibly attractive?

ReputationRep:
    wow!

ReputationRep:
    actor i like is damien lewis, ginger nut from Band of Brothers and strange BBC comedy/drama/?? about Jeffrey Archer

ReputationRep:
    more than wow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    wow!
    you have a girlfriend remember?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    orlando bloom is HOT...nothing more to it!
    i know i am completely obsessed with him at the moment!i mean i think hes the most fittest person ive ever seen in my life! (",)

ReputationRep:
    orlando's not my thing to be honest but kiera knightly- is lovely! (but not as lovely as my gf!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absolution)
    kiera knightley was really good in bend it like beckham, and also incredibly incredibly incredibly incredibly incredibly incredibly incredibly incredibly attractive?
    mmmmmm Keira...... its not fair how come Orlando Bloom gets to pull her...

i quite like Samuel L Jackson in Pulp Fiction as well.....

ReputationRep:
    and keira Knightly is absolutely beautiful, she doesnt need to be packed in makeup to be pretty!shes stunning!

ReputationRep:
    Samuel L Jackson and John Travolta are amazing in Pulp Fiction.

ReputationRep:
    i know i am completely obsessed with him at the moment!i mean i think hes the most fittest person ive ever seen in my life! (",)
    i know *sighs* not the fittest ive ever seen....that would be brandon galownia ( a swimmer) but he is so TOTALLY HOT!

ReputationRep:
    Keira Knightley is very very nice indeed. She looks incredibly fine in Pirates of the Caribbean, Love Actually and also Bend it like Beckham... Keira Knightley was also one of Queen Amidala's hand maidens in Star Wars Episode 1.

My favourite actors?

Chris Farley
    Jim Carrey
    Will Ferrell
    Ben Stiller
    Chris Rock
    Al Pacino
    Bobby DeNiro

I don't get what women find attractive about Orlando Bloom tbh, I'm not gay or anything, but i'd definitely say there were much better looking guys than him about lol. E.g. Brad Pitt?

ReputationRep:
    and keira Knightly is absolutely beautiful, she doesnt need to be packed in makeup to be pretty!shes stunning!
    its so UNFAIR.......and she has the perfect figure to *jealous*

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.