Turn on thread page Beta

Mobile Phones watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What phones have you guys got and what do you use them for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd imagine they are used for making phone calls....

....sounds crazy, I know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd imagine they are used for making phone calls....

Hehe , LOL! I have a Samsung A800

ReputationRep:

True. But who do you ring? How long do the calls last? How much did you pay? I hope to ce a mod here some day and i need to get inside people's heads first.

ReputationRep:
    nokia 3240 or something, i really dont care as long as it rings and texts :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I've had my Panasonic GD67 for over a year now. It's colour, and is small. It has a built in hands free/speakerphone, is easy to use and has a massive memory - it can store 100 text messages.

I'm on the old Genie PAYG SIM... I believe the tariff is now called "O2 Online". It gives 300 free texts a month and 300 free WAP minutes. All I have to do is top-up £10 a month. So I get effectively get my texts and WAP for free, and use the £10 for calls. There is no better tariff!

My next phone will have to have all that, plus an integrated camera, bluetooth and Java. There are none of these within my price-range.

ReputationRep:
    Nokia 5210.. i think thats it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    Hehe , LOL! I have a Samsung A800
    That looks like a good phone. I'm sure a gal like you has lots of boys ringing her!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dazmanultra)
    I've had my Panasonic GD67 for over a year now. It's colour, and is small. It has a built in hands free/speakerphone, is easy to use and has a massive memory - it can store 100 text messages.

My next phone will have to have all that, plus an integrated camera, bluetooth and Java. There are none of these within my price-range.
    nokia 7210, i have the camera aswell and i make money from making backgrounds!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    True. But who do you ring? How long do the calls last? How much did you pay? I hope to ce a mod here some day and i need to get inside people's heads first.
    Well at least you have ambition.... although I really don't think knowing what phones people use will help you become a mod.

ReputationRep:

And don't forget texts!
    And I have a cheerful Panasonic GD67 I think (in the GDsixtysomethings).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    a nokia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    nokia 7210, i have the camera aswell and i make money from making backgrounds!
    7210 does not have an integrated camera (the 7250 does) and neither support bluetooth.

ReputationRep:
    i buy a new fone every couple of months! i get bored easily! Mine cost £150 and spend on average between £5 and £10 every other day on it. I couldnt live without my fone (",)

ReputationRep:
    i buy a new fone every couple of months! i get bored easily! Mine cost £150 and spend on average between £5 and £10 every other day on it. I couldnt live without my fone (",)
    How can you afford that? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    i hate talking on the phone....either face to face or on the net...therse no in between!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexander)
    Well at least you have ambition.... although I really don't think knowing what phones people use will help you become a mod.
    Alexander I here you are a very ambitious man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dazmanultra)
    7210 does not have an integrated camera (the 7250 does) and neither support bluetooth.
    no a clip on, either way the cameras are crap, i make my backgrounds using photos from real cameras then download them using wap

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    no a clip on, either way the cameras are crap, i make my backgrounds using photos from real cameras then download them using wap
    im totally helpless at techy stuff.....

ReputationRep:
    I have a 3310. I use for somthing rather strange. I use it to phone people, I know its a rather odd thing to use a mobile telephone for.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.