Turn on thread page Beta

Mobile Phones watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meepmeep)
    How can you afford that? :confused:
    i dont know come to think of it but i do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    i dont know come to think of it but i do!
    I imagine you get your lovers to buy them for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I have a 3310. I use for somthing rather strange. I use it to phone people, I know its a rather odd thing to use a mobile telephone for.
    Who do you phone? Emma?

ReputationRep:
    Nokia 3210. Don't feel the need for all these snazzy upgrades people seem to have. Does the job fine, I probably use it as an alarm clock more than communication.

I managed to walk into a marble counter while it was in my pocket a few weeks ago, front screen is completely cracked but it still works fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    Who do you phone? Emma?
    emma?

ReputationRep:
    emma?
    the girl u nearly dated in 1999.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Nokia 3210. Don't feel the need for all these snazzy upgrades people seem to have. Does the job fine, I probably use it as an alarm clock more than communication.

I managed to walk into a marble counter while it was in my pocket a few weeks ago, front screen is completely cracked but it still works fine.
    That, my friend is one class phone. It is built to last - not like these flimsy pansy phones you see these days!

Snake 1 > *

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    the girl u nearly dated in 1999.
    Have you been doing detailed research on the members in order to bolster your fight to become a mod Clark? What dirt have you got on me then?

ReputationRep:
    I never realised I mentioned her name. You scared me for a second. I thought you knew me in real or somthing :rolleyes:

But no I've lost contact with her ages ago. I ocassionaly phone some girl of the net but that is very very rare now. I simply use my phone for uni contacts mainly, they nag me on it. Also for text messaging of course.

ReputationRep:
    I never realised I mentioned her name. You scared me for a second. I thought you knew me in real or somthing :rolleyes:

But no I've lost contact with her ages ago. I ocassionaly phone some girl of the net but that is very very rare now. I simply use my phone for uni contacts mainly, they nag me on it. Also for text messaging of course.
    clark is kinda creepy....he scares me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meepmeep)
    Have you been doing detailed research on the members in order to bolster your fight to become a mod Clark? What dirt have you got on me then?
    Its not dirt, I just pride myself on knowledge. I hope to become a full- time moderator on here. By that I mean 18 hours a day, 7 days a week. I would clean these boards up good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    Its not dirt, I just pride myself on knowledge. I hope to become a full- time moderator on here. By that I mean 18 hours a day, 7 days a week. I would clean these boards up good!
    dont you know how creepy you sound? i mean someone sasys something and your like your lovers buy them dont they? get a manners pill my friend. not that you even have a chance of being a mod......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    With only 20 points? Frank Spencer has more chance.

ReputationRep:
    From tiny acorns....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)

yay I have that phone too! it can make calls (well, not by itself, you understand), send texts and seems to be indestructible

ReputationRep:
    With only 20 points? Frank Spencer has more chance.
    Listen newbie, D cares more for quality over quantity. I have everything required. As for curryADD, you will be banned when I become boss.

ReputationRep:
    Talking point: Which type of phone do you guys think is better- one with a flip cover or one without?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    Listen newbie, D cares more for quality over quantity. I have everything required. As for curryADD, you will be banned when I become boss.
    now thats optimism for ya!

ReputationRep:
    lmfao.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    what? for sayiong your creepy? you are!d would NEVEr make you a mod when he could make mr.white a mod.....or for that matter theres a ton of people that desrve to be a mod....like lou p lou! your quality is crap....you remember everything about members, you asked if ickle katies clothes made her look fat and then to crzysxycool you asked if her lovers buy her cell phones! PLUS....plus on your first thread you turned it into a dating forum....get a life and leave this place :mad:

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.