Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    Listen newbie, D cares more for quality over quantity. I have everything required. As for curryADD, you will be banned when I become boss.
    your calling somebody else a newbie? thats rich, you havent even gotten 30 points yet and cant even give out rep! you are so pathetic!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    your calling somebody else a newbie? thats rich, you havent even gotten 30 points yet and cant even give out rep! you are so pathetic!
    listen newbie, stop being so immature. Help your parents around the house or do something constructive while us adults have a sensible conversation!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    listen newbie, stop being so immature. Help your parents around the house or do something constructive while us adults have a sensible conversation!
    now your calling ME a newbie....im an overlord idiot. plus ive been here about 5 months.....:rolleyes: you need a reality check...

Reality Checks you need to have
    1. the fact that you are a newbie
    2. the fact that you will never be a moderator, mr. white will most likely be the next one
    3. the fact that your creepy.....you ask all the wrong questions at the wrong time.
    4. that you obviously dont have any fashion sense....you need someone to help you pack for uni.
    5. that you are desperate not to be single....the are you single posts and would you go out with a guy like me display your desperation.

ReputationRep:
    now your calling ME a newbie....im an overlord idiot. plus ive been here about 5 months.....:rolleyes: you need a reality check...

Reality Checks you need to have
    1. the fact that you are a newbie
    2. the fact that you will never be a moderator, mr. white will most likely be the next one
    3. the fact that your creepy.....you ask all the wrong questions at the wrong time.
    4. that you obviously dont have any fashion sense....you need someone to help you pack for uni.
    5. that you are desperate not to be single....the are you single posts and would you go out with a guy like me display your desperation.
    Listen newbie, i have to address your obnoxious comments

1. I may only have registered in the last month but I have been reading posts here for a long time and have taken several books worth of notes.
    2. White is a fool. He got grade G in GCSE Spanish. Huntroyde or Jools will be one of the next moderators- unlike you and White they are two excellent students. I will also be made a moderator within the year.
    3. My timing may not be good but my heart is in the right place.
    4. I was asking for advice as to the QUANTITY of clothes. My fashion sense is impeccable.
    5. I am not desperate. I have many offers but I like to converse with the beautiful women of these forums. You are not one of these, may I add.
    * This is a forum for UK students. You are not from the uk. You are shallow and mercenary and immature. Leave us in peace.

Regards,

Clark.

(Future Moderator).

ReputationRep:
    ANYWAY.

I have a Sony Ericcson. I use the camera to take crap photos of stuff, which I then delete. Mostly I use it with my PowerBook to access the internet using GPRS and Bluetooth.

It was free! And you are all n00bs kthxbye.

a.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)

1. I may only have registered in the last month but I have been reading posts here for a long time and have taken several books worth of notes.
    2. White is a fool. He got grade G in GCSE Spanish. Huntroyde or Jools will be one of the next moderators- unlike you and White they are two excellent students. I will also be made a moderator within the year.
    4. I was asking for advice as to the QUANTITY of clothes. My fashion sense is impeccable.
    5. I am not desperate. I have many offers but I like to converse with the beautiful women of these forums. You are not one of these, may I add.
    * This is a forum for UK students. You are not from the uk. You are shallow and mercenary and immature. Leave us in peace.

Regards,

Clark.

(Future Moderator).
    Are you infact female and go by the name PussyKat on sUK?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    No. I am male. My gender is not in question. Why do you ask AT?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)

Regards,

Clark.

(Future Moderator).
    my grades are NONE of your buisness....i believe in taking people at face value, who cares if you were unreg, its when you became a member that matters. lord huntroyde is unlikely yo be the next mod. considering that he was banned for a considerable amount of spam that he posted. Jools is not around enough to be moderator. I'm sure you have many offers on dating, however, these would most likely be from girls that you are paying to say that at strip bars. If it was a forum only for uk students then there would be no infinity, dont tell me you would want that. I am beautiful, since you have never seen me, you are in no way entiteled to judge. How am I mercenary? by pointing out your personality problems? leave us in peace, just who are you talking for....the mouse in your pockett? i am not shallow, i am merely pointing that you, with your lack of manners and exceeding amount of ambition is creeping me out.

cheers,
    luv currie.

ps. i cant wait till tommorrow to give you some negitive reputation. look forward to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    he thinks your *****y obviously!

ReputationRep:
    Sony Ericsson Z600. I use it for the free calls and text, take pictures and play games.

ReputationRep:
    my grades are NONE of your buisness....i believe in taking people at face value, who cares if you were unreg, its when you became a member that matters. lord huntroyde is unlikely yo be the next mod. considering that he was banned for a considerable amount of spam that he posted. Jools is not around enough to be moderator. I'm sure you have many offers on dating, however, these would most likely be from girls that you are paying to say that at strip bars. If it was a forum only for uk students then there would be no infinity, dont tell me you would want that. I am beautiful, since you have never seen me, you are in no way entiteled to judge. How am I mercenary? by pointing out your personality problems? leave us in peace, just who are you talking for....the mouse in your pockett? i am not shallow, i am merely pointing that you, with your lack of manners and exceeding amount of ambition is creeping me out.

cheers,
    luv currie.

ps. i cant wait till tommorrow to give you some negitive reputation. look forward to it.
    Not only have you hijacked my thread, but you have also made me cry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    Not only have you hijacked my thread, but you have also made me cry.
    if im supposed to be sorry, im not. i can really be *****y, and an ice queen.....so you asked for it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd imagine they are used for making phone calls........sounds crazy, I know.
    I have a 7250 and use it for texting, calls, sending/receiving multimedia messages and checking my UCAS application online!!!

ReputationRep:
    if im supposed to be sorry, im not. i can really be *****y, and an ice queen.....so you asked for it!
    NEVER try to argue with a 14 yr. old again, compaired to me, a future lawyer, you don't have a chance

ReputationRep:
    NEVER try to argue with a 14 yr. old again, compaired to me, a future lawyer, you don't have a chance
    You go girl! Lol. Girl Power!!!

ReputationRep:
    surfing hamster that is the most bizarre and amusing avatars i've ever seen, if not a little disrespectful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Surfing Hamster)

I have a 7250 and use it for texting, calls, sending/receiving multimedia messages and checking my UCAS application online!!!

I am fully aware of the multiple features which are available on cellular phones today, however listing these would have reduced the effectiveness of my inital statement.

ReputationRep:
    Not with your grades, they are terrible! I won the debate because all you could do is resort to petty insults.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jediknight007)
    exactly....i wont take any crap.....and the san francisco 49ers just scored a touchdown, today is my day!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jediknight007)
    Just because you and eher have ****** in ** **** ** ** *****!!!!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.