Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    Not with your grades, they are terrible! I won the debate because all you could do is resort to petty insults.
    with my grades? what are my grades? since you know so much about me! what is it to you? i will become a lawyer......i can do anything. for your information im in classes that a 12 yr. would be taking (in your system) while im only a 10 yr. so back off before you know what your talking about!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    I am fully aware of the multiple features which are available on cellular phones today, however listing these would have reduced the effectiveness of my inital statement.
    You say that now..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    Just because you and eher have ****** in ** **** ** ** *****!!!!
    oh and what is that eh? a petty insult?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absolution)
    surfing hamster that is the most bizarre and amusing avatars i've ever seen, if not a little disrespectful
    Why thank you!

I don't think epileptics would see it as disrespectful, just a laugh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Surfing Hamster)
    Why thank you!

it took me forever to figure out what your avatar was actually saying....i had to write down the letters one at a time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    it took me forever to figure out what your avatar was actually saying....i had to write down the letters one at a time!
    LOL, bless ya

ReputationRep:
    LOL, bless ya
    thank you....bless you also. at first i thought it was saying elp.

ReputationRep:
    with my grades? what are my grades? since you know so much about me! what is it to you? i will become a lawyer......i can do anything. for your information im in classes that a 12 yr. would be taking (in your system) while im only a 10 yr. so back off before you know what your talking about!
    Doesn't mean much when ur bottom of ur class!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    No offence, but those trainers are mingin'!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    translate my grades into the grades the level children are taking and i got an A in english A in history A in math A in science a 100 in swim so know what your talking about! and how dare you say that i will never be a lawyer....with your you'll never be anything!!!

ReputationRep:
    No offence, but those trainers are mingin'!!
    So is curryADD but i dont here u compain. BTW i hope u mean they are BLINGIN' - yeah baby!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    So is curryADD but i dont here u compain. BTW i hope u mean they are BLINGIN' - yeah baby!!!!!
    oh? who is intelligent now? blingin? proper english please. and if that isn't a petty insult what is?

ReputationRep:
    translate my grades into the grades the level children are taking and i got an A in english A in history A in math A in science a 100 in swim so know what your talking about! and how dare you say that i will never be a lawyer....with your you'll never be anything!!!
    Well I hope to be a modeartor here one day. I believe in my ability. Watch this space........

ReputationRep:
    oh? who is intelligent now? blingin? proper english please. and if that isn't a petty insult what is?
    Blingin' is a proper word over here. Obviously you have never heard of the BLAZIN' SQUAD!!! Yeah baby!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Why thank you!

Or a fit?

ReputationRep:
    OI! Both of you. Now kiss and shake hands.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    Blingin' is a proper word over here. Obviously you have never heard of the BLAZIN' SQUAD!!! Yeah baby!!!!
    blinging is NOT a proper word....i think you will find it absent from the dictionary!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    Well I hope to be a modeartor here one day. I believe in my ability. Watch this space........
    that makes one person then...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    Admitting to acknowledging the Blazin' Squad is a ridiculous and frankly pathetic admittance...all it says about you is that you are foolish, no taste in music, stupid for using colloquial terms as advocated by a pop/rap-in-disguise nursery playgroup...

Especially using their appaling lyrics as well.. shame on you..

And yes those trainers are "mingin"

xx

ReputationRep:
    I have a smashed with 2 slits on the screen nokia 3410....oops, i had it on my back pocket and sat on it

p.s......i wish u two stop arguing, can't you guys hold hands and get along???

by the way, i have been a regular visitor of UK-learning since it began, it was fairly quiet then, but nowaday it has grown in popularity, i don't post much tho, i like spying

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.