Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    Dickie by name, dickier by nature!!!!
    riiiight...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Specialheffa)
    Admitting to acknowledging the Blazin' Squad is a ridiculous and frankly pathetic admittance...all it says about you is that you are foolish, no taste in music, stupid for using colloquial terms as advocated by a pop/rap-in-disguise nursery playgroup...

Especially using their appaling lyrics as well.. shame on you..

And yes those trainers are "mingin"

xx
    So EVERYONE who speaks in non- standard english using the vernacular is "stupid"???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    So EVERYONE who speaks in non- standard english using the vernacular is "stupid"???
    No actually ignorant is the correct term... but you are plainly stupid for listening to the garbage that is Fadin' Squad... oops..

Did mummy let you play on the computer today? ahh..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    Dickie by name, dickier by nature!!!!
    sarcastic voice<yes you are most definatly moderator material>sarcastic voice

ReputationRep:
    No actually ignorant is the correct term... but you are plainly stupid for listening to the garbage that is Fadin' Squad... oops..

Did mummy let you play on the computer today? ahh..
    Listen newbie, you are just jealous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    sarcastic voice<yes you are most definatly moderator material>sarcastic voice
    LOL ....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    of what? a big shoe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    Blingin' is a proper word over here. Obviously you have never heard of the BLAZIN' SQUAD!!! Yeah baby!!!!
    OMG, Blazin' Squad are crap! They are just a gang of former muggers who hang around everyday in their hoodies and probably only 1 or 2 can sing properly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dickie)
    of what? a big shoe?
    No of my ambition and brains.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    No of my ambition and brains.
    just keep on telling yourself that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    Absolutely! Jealous of having no taste in music, jealous of being so ignorant of the correct and superior use of English Language, jealous of having posted more posts than you.. Jealous of your infantile existance..

The list goes on... damn that green-eyed monster appeared again!

Shame we couldn't "Flip-Reverse" time and make sure you didn't stumble upon this board...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    well curryADD is the one who likes them. she also likes jolly ranchers!
    Really? I didn't know there was a Texan version of Blazin' Squad. Do they wear cowboy hats instead of hoodies now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jediknight007)
    OMG, Blazin' Squad are crap! They are just a gang of former muggers who hang around everyday in their hoodies and probably only 1 or 2 can sing properly.
    DO NOT give them that much credit... the 'ghetto' exterior is simply that, a fascade to sell records...

Fadin' Squad...as they fade into the abyss of crap and pointless pop music.. <violins>

ReputationRep:
    I hope you know you just missed Red Dwarf on BBC2!

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely! Jealous of having no taste in music, jealous of being so ignorant of the correct and superior use of English Language, jealous of having posted more posts than you.. Jealous of your infantile existance..

The list goes on... damn that green-eyed monster appeared again!

Shame we couldn't "Flip-Reverse" time and make sure you didn't stumble upon this board...
    You forgot the fact that I am twice the man and twice the poster. What is wrong with you people?

ReputationRep:
    DO NOT give them that much credit... the 'ghetto' exterior is simply that, a fascade to sell records...

Fadin' Squad...as they fade into the abyss of crap and pointless pop music.. <violins>
    Ok then! None of them can sing properly! Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Surfing Hamster)
    I hope you know you just missed Red Dwarf on BBC2!
    damn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    You forgot the fact that I am twice the man and twice the poster. What is wrong with you people?
    Yes, you are 'somewhere over the rainbow'....

<Cuckoo><Cuckoo>

Don't you like when the enflated ego gets popped....

ReputationRep:

Dont you dare diss where i come from. You may look down on us living in the ghetto but that only proves how ignorant u are!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, you are 'somewhere over the rainbow'....

<Cuckoo><Cuckoo>

Don't you like when the enflated ego gets popped....
    rofl

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.