Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    No of my ambition and brains.
    Yes i am jealous of being able to say, i have no ambiton and absolutely no brains... what a conversation starter (OH!) and ender!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Specialheffa)
    Yes, you are 'somewhere over the rainbow'....

<Cuckoo><Cuckoo>

Don't you like when the enflated ego gets popped....
    It's hardly been "popped" by an inferior poster such as yourself. Become a mod and I might start to listen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    Dont you dare diss where i come from. You may look down on us living in the ghetto but that only proves how ignorant u are!
    Of course, considering i probably live in more of a ghetto area than you...

You have lost the conversation, noone was "dissing" your area, simply YOU.. therefore if you represent your area... aren't you a let down and somewhat sailing on a transcendental ego...

LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    It's hardly been "popped" by an inferior poster such as yourself. Become a mod and I might start to listen.
    so you only listen to mods? doesnt that make it pointless to come to a forum then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    No thankyou, i can not communicate with you, let alone as a mod.. plus would i want your attention... one ponders that life-changing decision...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dickie)
    so you only listen to mods? doesnt that make it pointless to come to a forum then?
    Applause for you Dickie! Good point!

ReputationRep:
    Looks like the child has gone to beddy-byes.. that's a shame...hmmm

LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Specialheffa)
    Looks like the child has gone to beddy-byes.. that's a shame...hmmm

LOL
    I have a woman to satisfy. However, it would appear that you do not. Goodnight children.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    I have a woman to satisfy. However, it would appear that you do not. Goodnight children.
    You are confused with your gender as well... man or woman tough choice...

I would not like to satisfy a woman since i am woman, and am not a lesbian... so scuppers your argument..

"Goodnight Children".. talk to your imaginary friends.. don't forget your teddybear...

ReputationRep:
    Samsung E700 here...oh wait, has the thread moved on as usual?

Goodnight all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Samsung E700 here...oh wait, has the thread moved on as usual?

Goodnight all!
    Lucky you! I spent like 2 weeks trying to get that phone on Vodafone but decided to go for the Sony Ericsson Z600 in the end. I just had to get a phone before Christmas and there was no guarantee that it would be back in stock like the 'so-called Tuesday' that the Carphone Warehouse promised!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    Did you get her for Christmas? Was the pump included?

Look, if you want to become a mod, keep the personal insults to a minimum. It doesn't help your case and from my limited time on here I would expect it to turn off the majority of the major posters. If you don't have the respect of the people of the forum, why should you be made a moderator? Besides, the idea of the forum isn't to be a stepping stone to moderation, it's meant to be a stepping stone to success in education (or at least parts of it are, with the occational friendly chat).

ReputationRep:
    I have 2, one for uni and one for home because neither work in the other place. Home is a Nokia - the one that's supposed to be indestructable or something, 5210 maybe? and the other is a Siemans A55 possibly? something like that anyway. I'm not too hot on technical stuff, my phone makes calls and texts, that's all that matters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by picju96)
    I have 2, one for uni and one for home because neither work in the other place. Home is a Nokia - the one that's supposed to be indestructable or something, 5210 maybe? and the other is a Siemans A55 possibly? something like that anyway. I'm not too hot on technical stuff, my phone makes calls and texts, that's all that matters.
    Yes, and also if they get lost/mugged you won't be too worried.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone use Tesco mobile?

ReputationRep:
    hello how are u, i just came accross ur message and u have the old PAYG sim i just wanted to u to tell me what that actually involves coz i have been looking for a sim like this for ages

Whats the tariff like on the old sim u got?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meepmeep)
    How can you afford that? :confused:
    Thats what I was thinking

ReputationRep:
    I have a Sony Ericsson T610, I use it as a multi tool. Its a handy fork for eating, a handy miniture stool ro raise me an inch, a handy backscratcher. Come to think of it, i dont think i've ever used the o so rare phone call feature. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dazmanultra)
    I've had my Panasonic GD67 for over a year now. It's colour, and is small. It has a built in hands free/speakerphone, is easy to use and has a massive memory - it can store 100 text messages.

I'm on the old Genie PAYG SIM... I believe the tariff is now called "O2 Online". It gives 300 free texts a month and 300 free WAP minutes. All I have to do is top-up £10 a month. So I get effectively get my texts and WAP for free, and use the £10 for calls. There is no better tariff!

My next phone will have to have all that, plus an integrated camera, bluetooth and Java. There are none of these within my price-range.
    grrr i used to have a gd67 and it was rubbish!! mostly because it was on vodafone, but also because it contantly turned off when i was writing txts, it told ppl who rang me that it was off when it wasnt and then the changer flippy down this broke and wouldnt clip bk into place. u have ne of these probs?

i now have lg7100, its cool!

ReputationRep:
    I have a Motorola V300 with integrated digital camera.

And I love it. Though it was free, contract on T-mobile, I had to have it sent back because it decided for two days, it would have no signal. But now I have a new one and it's all blue and shiny...

Mainly for text. My average phone call lasts 1 minute. Maybe 2 if I'm feeling outrageous.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.