Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Today while we were in the car (me and my mom) at a turn we were coming down a hill and at a turn the car went out of control so we spun in the car and it made that noise,(eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeh) and then it hit the side walk and the front got on the top of the sidewalk,was scary,but I didn't scaream the problem is that I don't remember was I thinking when all of this happened :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    wasn't it you that had the accident the other day aswell?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    Today while we were in the car (me and my mom) at a turn we were coming down a hill and at a turn the car went out of control so we spun in the car and it made that noise,(eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeh) and then it hit the side walk and the front got on the top of the sidewalk,was scary,but I didn't scaream the problem is that I don't remember was I thinking when all of this happened :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    nasty :s:

Are you ok? :confused: :hugs:

I wouldnt worry that you can't remember - its one of those brain slowdown things.

ReputationRep:
    thankgod,no,
    ...:mad:MEAN:mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1 fanatic)
    nasty :s:

Are you ok? :confused: :hugs:

I wouldnt worry that you can't remember - its one of those brain slowdown things.
    yeah,thanx
    bad thing I went to the gym right after that,felt so dizzy couple of times and was about to falldown when I was on the treadmill,but i'm fine,just the shock

ReputationRep:
    woah scary!

i hope your ok...and i'd be more worried bout the fact you've had a car crash than forgetting what you'd been thinking bout! take it easy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    yeah,thanx
    bad thing I went to the gym right after that,felt so dizzy couple of times and was about to falldown when I was on the treadmill,but i'm fine,just the shock
    Just try and relax. Drink lots of water, listen to some music or something, sit down and don't think about it

Glad you ok though

ReputationRep:
    yeah sounds scary.. my uncle had one of those where the car spins around... not nice.. were you the driver?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lirael Abhorsen)
    yeah sounds scary.. my uncle had one of those where the car spins around... not nice.. were you the driver?
    no mommy,she was so shocked she couldn't get out of the car seat,I gave her some water and a gum:p: it was the only thing *food* I had to rise her sugar level and get her out of the shoch and it was a no sugar gum but dunno,was my only option

ReputationRep:
    yeah well it sounds like you did all you could sorry to hear you had such a scary experience though

i was in a crash too, my friend was driving my merc and i was in the front pasenger seat. we stopped the car and someone went into the back of us, i smashed my head on the dashboard before the seatbelt kicked in and wacked my back and my head on the seat... pain is not the word to describe it

ReputationRep:
    ouch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poloaddicted)
    i was in a crash too, my friend was driving my merc and i was in the front pasenger seat. we stopped the car and someone went into the back of us, i smashed my head on the dashboard before the seatbelt kicked in and wacked my back and my head on the seat... pain is not the word to describe it
    AWWW:hugs: I thank god my country made that rule that you have to pay money if you dont put your seatbelt,honeslty

ReputationRep:
    Aww no poor you. *hugs* Hope you are ok

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.