This discussion is closed.
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
My kept saying he didn't want to go this bar on new years eve but now he has texted me to ask me to get him tickets!

It annoys me as I wanted to go but the tickets will be sold out now! why couldn't he have let me know last week!
Bigcnee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
C'est la vie.
Ralfskini
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
My kept saying he didn't want to go this bar on new years eve but now he has texted me to ask me to get him tickets!

It annoys me as I wanted to go but the tickets will be sold out now! why couldn't he have let me know last week!

Sorry but I'm not telepathic.
AT82
Rep:
?
ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! I want to scream! He said he didn';t want to go and now he does! A few days before the bloody 31st!
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ralfskini)
Sorry but I'm not telepathic.
yes (if your confused im agreeing with you) that was rather unclear and now i am confused!
AT82
Rep:
?
I iwill go down tomorrow and scream if the tickets have sold out! I am hoping as they are £10 each they may still have some in stock.

Angrypangy.
Michael Beaver
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
yes (if your confused im agreeing with you) that was rather unclear and now i am confused!
<clears one's throat>

Well haven't you something to say to me curryADD?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (159)
45.56%
Take exams next summer (53)
15.19%
Change uni choice through clearing (82)
23.5%
Apply to uni next year instead (39)
11.17%
I'm not applying to university (16)
4.58%

Watched Threads