Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My kept saying he didn't want to go this bar on new years eve but now he has texted me to ask me to get him tickets!

It annoys me as I wanted to go but the tickets will be sold out now! why couldn't he have let me know last week!

ReputationRep:
    C'est la vie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    My kept saying he didn't want to go this bar on new years eve but now he has texted me to ask me to get him tickets!

It annoys me as I wanted to go but the tickets will be sold out now! why couldn't he have let me know last week!

Sorry but I'm not telepathic.

ReputationRep:
    ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! I want to scream! He said he didn';t want to go and now he does! A few days before the bloody 31st!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    Sorry but I'm not telepathic.
    yes (if your confused im agreeing with you) that was rather unclear and now i am confused!

ReputationRep:
    I iwill go down tomorrow and scream if the tickets have sold out! I am hoping as they are £10 each they may still have some in stock.

Angrypangy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    yes (if your confused im agreeing with you) that was rather unclear and now i am confused!
    <clears one's throat>

Well haven't you something to say to me curryADD?

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.