Turn on thread page Beta

Congratulations 2776 on your 4000th post watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    I don't think I'd go that far, I'd rather give out good rep. It just pisses me off when I get neg rep for no reason and I have no way of knowing who did it.
    Strange how someone actually took his time to give me neg rep from a post I made 2 weeks ago...a good discuise...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Strange how someone actually took his time to give me neg rep from a post I made 2 weeks ago...a good discuise...
    lol, bummer

I only need 18 points til my 3rd greenie...*hums innocently*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    what comments have they put by your neg rep? Any amusing ones?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    lol, bummer

aww, and you were getting testy when I got the 2nd before ya lol. 18 points!!! somebody out there likes you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    "heh heh heh" is a popular one for my bad rep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    aww, and you were getting testy when I got the 2nd before ya lol. 18 points!!! somebody out there likes you
    *whispers* i think it's 2776

ReputationRep:
    Yes, quite:

"he, heh, heh"

"suck my ****"

"I love you"

The heh heh one took 22 points off me...I think I know who it was, cause I caught that person "giving our rep" on the same thread i got neg rep for...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Was it red or grey?
    Someone is going out of their way to give me neg rep the majority of which is grey, no harm done. I think it's someone w/ multiple accounts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    "heh heh heh" is a popular one for my bad rep
    ...you give bad rep? I've never felt the need personally

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Yes, quite:

"he, heh, heh"

"suck my ****"

"I love you"

The heh heh one took 22 points off me...I think I know who it was, cause I caught that person "giving our rep" on the same thread i got neg rep for...
    22 points would be someone with a fairly high post count.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)

WHOA! That is a magnet for neg rep, never do that! elpaw did that once and got over 30 neg rep on that post alone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Was it red or grey?
    Someone is going out of their way to give me neg rep the majority of which is grey, no harm done. I think it's someone w/ multiple accounts.
    Red, its taken off 19 points with another red gem as well.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks everyone

Whoever it was with the big one - i think it's about 35 :eek: wowee!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    WHOA! That is a magnet for neg rep, never do that! elpaw did that once and got over 30 neg rep on that post alone!
    lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ensocopier)
    ...you give bad rep? I've never felt the need personally
    No I don't give bad rep. I was stating that the most popular comment I've given when people give me bad rep is "heh heh heh" or some variant. Has it sunk in yet? As I don't see the point in giving someone bad rep otherwise I'd be doing my little bit to knock a few gems off people. But as I've said, I couldn't be arsed doing something so silly.

ReputationRep:
    I think the one redeeming factor is that all the posts I have been given neg rep for probably did offend someone greatly:

http://www.uk-learning.net/showthrea...125#post215125
    http://www.uk-learning.net/showthrea...101#post209101
    http://www.uk-learning.net/showthrea...019#post194019
    http://www.uk-learning.net/showthrea...725#post172725
    http://www.uk-learning.net/showthrea...128#post108128
    http://www.uk-learning.net/showthrea...085#post100085

None of these took off too much rep.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, 'attention seeking whore' that has to be my favorite
    That and 'stop using american spelling'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    No I don't give bad rep. I was stating that the most popular comment I've given when people give me bad rep is "heh heh heh" or some variant. Has it sunk in yet? As I don't see the point in giving someone bad rep otherwise I'd be doing my little bit to knock a few gems off people. But as I've said, I couldn't be arsed doing something so silly.
    Lol, good. Didn't think you were that type of person

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Yes, some one gave me neg rep cause my sig was too long. They could at least gave me some time to change the sig first!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ensocopier)
    Lol, good. Didn't think you were that type of person
    Why thank you

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 28, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.