This discussion is closed.
curryADD
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ralfskini)
:rolleyes:
exactly why i was having a go at this guy!
Ralfskini
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
exactly why i was having a go at this guy!

I can't decide whether or not to give him negative rep or whether he is worth it at all. I prefer giving positive rep.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I can't decide whether or not to give him negative rep or whether he is worth it at all. I prefer giving positive rep.
*hint hint*
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
so do i....i hate giving negitive reputation....i just cant stand him! he deserves in the negitive numbers!
Surfing Hamster
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Feel free, although I do find the thought of you debating whether to give me negative rep rather amusing (as well as extremely sad). :rolleyes: Don't you have more important things to do?
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Surfing Hamster)
Feel free, although I do find the thought of you debating whether to give me negative rep rather amusing (as well as extremely sad). :rolleyes: Don't you have more important things to do?
we're talking about clark! not you....
Ralfskini
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
*hint hint*

24hours since I last posted will mean I can give rep sometime tomorow morning (today). Remind me if I forget but I'll give it to you.
Andy C
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
Charlie is a complete **** in my opinion, on the few occasions he does actaully talk, he just comes across as an rich posh arogrant ****.
and his voice, argh!!

Did any one catch Busted on Graham Norton a few months ago??
OMG how bad did they look!!!!! with no special lighting or anything.
Surfing Hamster
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
So you're not being mean to meee about my epilepsy complex?
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
So you're not being mean to meee about my epilepsy complex?
no...of course not
Surfing Hamster
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
no...of course not
Promise..?
butacup
Report 16 years ago
Hey, i agree with you about Charlie but i think that Matt is the greatest i'd like to marry him he's so cheeky n cute
*confused*
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
awww...bless little posh charlie
as i have said one too many times already on this board in the two days i have been signed up...i like busted...but do have exceptionally bad music taste. However, having said that, charlie does come across quite moody and a little arrogant...but the other 2 seem lovely.
xxx
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
would this be the one with genetically modified slugs for eyebrows? actually, what does it matter, they all ming! :cool:
*confused*
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by rednirt)
would this be the one with genetically modified slugs for eyebrows? actually, what does it matter, they all ming! :cool:
lmao..yeah thats him!

they dont ming! aww...my poor little boys! lol
xxx
deary_ma_leary
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by *confused*)
charlie does come across quite moody and a little arrogant.
charlie is so arrogant!! this guy i knew looked v.v.much like him and then he met charlie. he went up to him and said-eveyone ays i look like you. and charlie blanked him!!
Surfmax
Report 16 years ago
I totally disagree. A lad with more hair around his eyes that his chin is bizzare!! I mean it looks like a caterpillar has found a nice home on his forehead. Im glad one creature has found a use for him...
jorme
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by spyral)
Does anyone agree with me that charlie from busted is the most divine specicmen of maleness that actually exixts on this earth? I would actually marry that boy tomorrow if i could.
I agree with you. He is amazing. I'm 21 and should no better but I would also marry him tomorrow. All these lads who say he is all teeth and hair are obviously amazing looking....no? well then I think they should re-evaluate, he's only 19, he's a millionaire, he can sing and best of all he looks like an absolute God. Granted he could do with a hair cut and some better looking band members to support him but besides that he's near perfect.
James_W
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Ralfskini - you went to Thorpe Hall then?

Whats your name?
alio
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by spyral)
Does anyone agree with me that charlie from busted is the most divine specicmen of maleness that actually exixts on this earth? I would actually marry that boy tomorrow if i could.
im goin seeing busted this week end at manchester arena
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (91)
22.14%
No (320)
77.86%

Watched Threads