This discussion is closed.
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Having seen busted live 4 times now, I can safely say that Charlie is the coolest one, even though Im as straight as a ruler I have to admit charlie does look 'cool' or 'attractice' or whatever, even though he does have some big **** off eyebrows.
serious narb
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i'm a straight bloke and i'd shag him

but seriosuly he is cool, i want to have his hair
Custard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by sillynarb2)
i'm a straight bloke and i'd shag him

but seriosuly he is cool, i want to have his hair
My mate she is obsessed by him, actually, truly, postively scarly obsessed. There is not a day goes by when she doesn't go crazy because she is thinking about him! She has 323 pictures of him on last count covering the whole of her roof over her bed and on the walls! That is why peple I am going seeing them on December the 9th! Lets hope sexy mcfly are perfoming! I'm wearing 5 colours in my hair! I used to adore him aswell! Shame!
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Custard)
My mate she is obsessed by him, actually, truly, postively scarly obsessed. There is not a day goes by when she doesn't go crazy because she is thinking about him! She has 323 pictures of him on last count covering the whole of her roof over her bed and on the walls! That is why peple I am going seeing them on December the 9th! Lets hope sexy mcfly are perfoming! I'm wearing 5 colours in my hair! I used to adore him aswell! Shame!
get in contact with blonde_at_heart, she is going to the same concert... god i hate the obsession with busted, how are they any better than any other boy band we brits churn out every so often? that question was rhetorical, so you busted fanatics can retain your seats.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
get in contact with blonde_at_heart, she is going to the same concert... god i hate the obsession with busted, how are they any better than any other boy band we brits churn out every so often? that question was rhetorical, so you busted fanatics can retain your seats.
an obsession with busted?
SpAnIsH_fLy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
His eyebrows turn ME on..
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Busted are funny, with the exception of Charlie they seem to lack any talent but are making the most of their short lived fame while they can.

they are having a laugh and good luck to em i say......
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
thank you kindly for the mention in your sig by the way
Custard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Oh, i don't really like them but is should be a laugh going there! Anyway I have a crush on dougie and harry out of mcfly! phwoar! Busted annoy me they are so FAKE!!
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
thank you kindly for the mention in your sig by the way
no problem, quite deserved. yes havent you noticed? all girls around the ages of 15 and 16 and 17 are obsessed with busted. a curious ailment.

(Original post by Custard)
Oh, i don't really like them but is should be a laugh going there! Anyway I have a crush on dougie and harry out of mcfly! phwoar! Busted annoy me they are so FAKE!!
thank you! you have retained the sanity of our vulnerable teen girls
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
no problem, quite deserved. yes havent you noticed? all girls around the ages of 15 and 16 and 17 are obsessed with busted. a curious ailment.
hmm - ailment is the right word - maybe it is down to some sort of psychological trauma that they wish to cushion their ears with fluffy music such as this
Custard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

thank you! you have retained the sanity of our vulnerable teen girls
Actually I'd say that girls from about 9-17. LOL!
Hmmm....I'm terribly sad, I honestly don't like them anymore!
Mr Brightside
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Clark)
Mind your language please. Young students like Huntroyde browse these forums and should not be subjected to your foul mouth.

NOTE TO MODS: Filters shouls be used to edit out such swearing. Thank you.
TIT! obnoxious little git.
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Clark)
Mind your language please. Young students like Huntroyde browse these forums and should not be subjected to your foul mouth.

NOTE TO MODS: Filters shouls be used to edit out such swearing. Thank you.
**** off!
Mr Brightside
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by sillynarb2)
**** off!
Well ****ING said mate!
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Woodsy)
Well ****ING said mate!
65 posts and joined december? i think hes long gone lads, but nicely dealt with. no sarcasm intended, seriously
Maskal|
Report 16 years ago
He's gay.
material breach
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
he has no talent what so ever and the idea that he is a musican is a joke funnier than my other pet hate "pearl habour" (see thread on it if intrested)
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Speciez99)
he has no talent what so ever and the idea that he is a musican is a joke funnier than my other pet hate "pearl habour" (see thread on it if intrested)
He can play both the drums and the guitar, and does play a part in the song writing process(with the other 2) Id say he does have some kind of talent....
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
He can play both the drums and the guitar, and does play a part in the song writing process(with the other 2) Id say he does have some kind of talent....
busted have good harmonising ability, but everything else is pretty average. nuff said
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (32)
8.58%
Confident (49)
13.14%
Indifferent (53)
14.21%
Unsure (93)
24.93%
Worried (146)
39.14%

Watched Threads