Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Having seen busted live 4 times now, I can safely say that Charlie is the coolest one, even though Im as straight as a ruler I have to admit charlie does look 'cool' or 'attractice' or whatever, even though he does have some big **** off eyebrows.

ReputationRep:
    i'm a straight bloke and i'd shag him

but seriosuly he is cool, i want to have his hair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    i'm a straight bloke and i'd shag him

but seriosuly he is cool, i want to have his hair
    My mate she is obsessed by him, actually, truly, postively scarly obsessed. There is not a day goes by when she doesn't go crazy because she is thinking about him! She has 323 pictures of him on last count covering the whole of her roof over her bed and on the walls! That is why peple I am going seeing them on December the 9th! Lets hope sexy mcfly are perfoming! I'm wearing 5 colours in my hair! I used to adore him aswell! Shame!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    My mate she is obsessed by him, actually, truly, postively scarly obsessed. There is not a day goes by when she doesn't go crazy because she is thinking about him! She has 323 pictures of him on last count covering the whole of her roof over her bed and on the walls! That is why peple I am going seeing them on December the 9th! Lets hope sexy mcfly are perfoming! I'm wearing 5 colours in my hair! I used to adore him aswell! Shame!
    get in contact with blonde_at_heart, she is going to the same concert... god i hate the obsession with busted, how are they any better than any other boy band we brits churn out every so often? that question was rhetorical, so you busted fanatics can retain your seats.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    get in contact with blonde_at_heart, she is going to the same concert... god i hate the obsession with busted, how are they any better than any other boy band we brits churn out every so often? that question was rhetorical, so you busted fanatics can retain your seats.
    an obsession with busted?

ReputationRep:
    His eyebrows turn ME on..

ReputationRep:

Busted are funny, with the exception of Charlie they seem to lack any talent but are making the most of their short lived fame while they can.

they are having a laugh and good luck to em i say......

ReputationRep:
    thank you kindly for the mention in your sig by the way

ReputationRep:
    Oh, i don't really like them but is should be a laugh going there! Anyway I have a crush on dougie and harry out of mcfly! phwoar! Busted annoy me they are so FAKE!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    thank you kindly for the mention in your sig by the way
    no problem, quite deserved. yes havent you noticed? all girls around the ages of 15 and 16 and 17 are obsessed with busted. a curious ailment.

(Original post by Custard)
    Oh, i don't really like them but is should be a laugh going there! Anyway I have a crush on dougie and harry out of mcfly! phwoar! Busted annoy me they are so FAKE!!
    thank you! you have retained the sanity of our vulnerable teen girls

ReputationRep:
    no problem, quite deserved. yes havent you noticed? all girls around the ages of 15 and 16 and 17 are obsessed with busted. a curious ailment.
    hmm - ailment is the right word - maybe it is down to some sort of psychological trauma that they wish to cushion their ears with fluffy music such as this

ReputationRep:

thank you! you have retained the sanity of our vulnerable teen girls
    Actually I'd say that girls from about 9-17. LOL!
    Hmmm....I'm terribly sad, I honestly don't like them anymore!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    Mind your language please. Young students like Huntroyde browse these forums and should not be subjected to your foul mouth.

NOTE TO MODS: Filters shouls be used to edit out such swearing. Thank you.
    TIT! obnoxious little git.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    Mind your language please. Young students like Huntroyde browse these forums and should not be subjected to your foul mouth.

NOTE TO MODS: Filters shouls be used to edit out such swearing. Thank you.
    **** off!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    **** off!
    Well ****ING said mate!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woodsy)
    Well ****ING said mate!
    65 posts and joined december? i think hes long gone lads, but nicely dealt with. no sarcasm intended, seriously

ReputationRep:
    He's gay.

ReputationRep:
    he has no talent what so ever and the idea that he is a musican is a joke funnier than my other pet hate "pearl habour" (see thread on it if intrested)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    he has no talent what so ever and the idea that he is a musican is a joke funnier than my other pet hate "pearl habour" (see thread on it if intrested)
    He can play both the drums and the guitar, and does play a part in the song writing process(with the other 2) Id say he does have some kind of talent....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    He can play both the drums and the guitar, and does play a part in the song writing process(with the other 2) Id say he does have some kind of talent....
    busted have good harmonising ability, but everything else is pretty average. nuff said

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.