Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This is FABULOUS. I commission everyone to buy it. It's sooooo good.

Does anyone else use it?

ReputationRep:
    cant afford it

ReputationRep:
    You're such a girl!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i use it..i don't think its all it's cracked up to be though.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I concur! i love it so much i have two tubes at home! Hides everything. dark undereye circles, fine lines around the nose, cracks around the lips, scars, evens out skin tone. AMAZING STUFF!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    You're such a girl!
    I know I swear I should have been one [not that I want to be, hell no - I like being a boy ].

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it's that great either. It's good at what it does, but I think proper concealers are better than these new fandangled highlighters.

ReputationRep:
    Yup i stand by my maxfactor erase concealer.

ReputationRep:
    Tried it, then had to downgrade to boot no 7 clicky concealer. Then had to downgrade again to some cheapo superdrug liquid concealer with a brush - it's still fine though and I get to pocket the difference!

ReputationRep:
    I ADORE THIS PRODUCT! I bought 2 in Mexico cause they're cheaper there wouldnt use anyhting else.

ReputationRep:
    I do love it, but I can't afford it right now.

Wish I'd bought it at the airport now. I think it was two for 25 quid-odd..

ReputationRep:
    dior skin flash is better

ReputationRep:
    what does it actually do?

ReputationRep:
    its a cross between a concealer and a skin highlighter which contains light reflecting particles. it can be used on absolute anything, from covering up blemishes to defining the lips and nose! marvelous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soapysudds1)
    its a cross between a concealer and a skin highlighter which contains light reflecting particles. it can be used on absolute anything, from covering up blemishes to defining the lips and nose! marvelous!
    does it really stand out that you are wearing makeup? I mean, so of them make your skin look nice, but the make your skin look so nice it looks fake if you know what I mean... eh... hope you know what I mean
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I prefer Clinique

ReputationRep:
    its good cos u isnt really heavy so it doesnt look make up-y instead it just looks natural

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soapysudds1)
    its good cos u isnt really heavy so it doesnt look make up-y instead it just looks natural
    ah! Thanks!
    Sounds good then, because that is the problem I find with most makeup - either it looks natural because it fails to cover anything basicly, or it looks really heavy and I don't like that at all ...
    but it also sounds so expensive...

Well... I am going to be at the airport when I fly to uni... they might have some good deals there... - maybe.

ReputationRep:
    i think i paid around 20 quid for my dior skin flash but i no for a fact that dior make up is cheaper in the airport cos i bought some on my way back from alcudia!! i got very excited!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adarah)
    does it really stand out that you are wearing makeup? I mean, so of them make your skin look nice, but the make your skin look so nice it looks fake if you know what I mean... eh... hope you know what I mean
    Stands out in photos though if you don't apply it properly. Saw a photo of Abi Titmuss and she looked like she had reverse panda eyes - huge white circles all around and under her eyes. Not a good look.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.