(Original post by timeofyourlife)
    Reality is a state of mind.
    but only if your high!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    but only if your high!
    High on life of course *nervous laugh*

ReputationRep:
    Reality is basically truth. I think it's pretty obvious it's possible to discover truth. The earth is a sphere. When I jump up I do come down.

Just because there are alternate realms (or planes) doesn't make our reality any less relevant, nor real.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    Reality is basically truth. I think it's pretty obvious it's possible to discover truth. The earth is a sphere. When I jump up I do come down.

Just because there are alternate realms (or planes) doesn't make our reality any less relevant, nor real.
    *claps for saying it right*

ReputationRep:
    *claps for saying it right*
    thank you, thank you

the_fishuk seems to think I don't know anything lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    thank you, thank you

the_fishuk seems to think I don't know anything lol
    he thinks everyone knows nothing compaired to him! its only because your american!

ReputationRep:
    he thinks everyone knows nothing compaired to him! its only because your american!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    well, especailly when your from texas, you know how that feels!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Just what is 'Truth' if nothing other than what the human mind believes to be true???
    according to plato for something to be true it has to go through three steps you have to believe in it and it has to be justified for the moment i don't remember the third one..... anyway he thinks that it is more to it than belief and in a way i think he is right. today proof is usually needed before someone beleives in something althogh to put everything you hear to these tests to see if they are true is well, crazy.

by the way i liked your definition of a "real" woman

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _EMMA_)

by the way i liked your definition of a "real" woman
    What? about the dangly bits?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    stop being smart....im so not easy by the way :mad: but thats ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    no what he wrote before that, A real woman is one who is not phased by cliches and the like, yet has the character to put them aside and grab a label for a time in order to put others first.

ReputationRep:
    sorry i got sum of you really pissed off and aggitated in this post but it was the point all the long. I have a rep for going on mess boards and writing stuff from films that were usually canny criptic. this time i tried to get as many people pissed off with this matrix bull **** as i can. As u can c it worked.

and corey.........

i would like a blue peter badge heard you can get into sum gud places with 1 of those.

just for the record im from gateshead so i do no the toon. i am a geordie myself since i was originally from there........

lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SEVEN)
    blue peter badge - heard you can get into sum gud places with 1 of those.
    So true

ReputationRep:
    so does any1 actually recon that sum1 will make a piece of gud A.I not the crap they have now and they will rise up become more intellegent than us and gun us all down like hogs?

just a thought...........?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_guy)
    So true
    really now? would that be true in this dimension or the next?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SEVEN)
    so does any1 actually recon that sum1 will make a piece of gud A.I not the crap they have now and they will rise up become more intellegent than us and gun us all down like hogs?

just a thought...........?
    It's always a possibility.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    It's always a possibility.
    everything is a possibility!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.