Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nas7232)
    3pm

6am-9am is when i'll get my results over phone/sms
    How did you swing that :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zarathustra)
    The man has a point! I certainly won't be...

ZarathustraX
    I reckon I'll sleep like a log on the 17th...I'm a lazy ass, and I need my sleep. Besides, its like the Christmas Mentality - the quicker you get to sleep, the quicker it'll be Christmas Day! Or results day, whatever

ReputationRep:
    think ours are from 10am, but like most ill be up ages before that & i guessing the usual 15min walk to school will take a matter of seconds!! not cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amie)
    I reckon I'll sleep like a log on the 17th...I'm a lazy ass, and I need my sleep. Besides, its like the Christmas Mentality - the quicker you get to sleep, the quicker it'll be Christmas Day! Or results day, whatever
    I hope to be working the night before so I'll tire myself out enough to be able to sleep!

ReputationRep:
    I hope to be working the night before so I'll tire myself out enough to be able to sleep!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twiga)
    I like your avatar

ZarathustraX

ReputationRep:
    School opens at 9.30, but I'll probably be just getting up about then and end up going in for about 11, when the rush is over. To be honest, I've waited so long, I can deal with an extra couple of hours in order to avoid the insane crowd.

ReputationRep:
    I'm camping outside the college gates overnight.

ReputationRep:
    no idea, I think about 10/11ish, I'll have to doublecheck.

I'll probably sleep OK on the 17th, I'm going to an Ann Summers party that night so hopefully the combination of naughtyness + wine will knacker me and I'll be exhausted upon returning home.

ReputationRep:
    Nine turty
    I might go in a little earlier, as usually I get there on time and everyone else has already been in and gone!

ReputationRep:
    School said results will be posted outside from seven, and slips can be collected from about nine-thirty. I'll go when I get up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Sian-)
    Nine turty
    I might go in a little earlier, as usually I get there on time and everyone else has already been in and gone!
    I'll probably do that too.

ReputationRep:
    well no use in going early,my headteacher has to go get the results from the britishcouncil I gues so I'd be there waiting,I still don't know maybe 10 am or something like that

ReputationRep:
    Bah. The postal service rocks.

Or I may phone in and ask.

ReputationRep:
    The school hasn't told us yet, so i haven't voted yet. I'm going out to a foam party the night before, so i should be able to sleep and not think abouot results. I'll still probablt wake up early and check UCAStrack though. The temptation is too much for me not to. I think school will open at about 10.30 though. I'm going to go in for about then as i'll probably be up and it will be nice to see everyone. OOO plus we made our own version of. 'Is this the way to Amarillo?' on DVD and i can pick up my copy then which will be exciting. xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marychrist)
    no idea, I think about 10/11ish, I'll have to doublecheck.

I'll probably sleep OK on the 17th, I'm going to an Ann Summers party that night so hopefully the combination of naughtyness + wine will knacker me and I'll be exhausted upon returning home.
    Ann Summers Party, can i come

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mousey)
    The school hasn't told us yet, so i haven't voted yet. I'm going out to a foam party the night before, so i should be able to sleep and not think abouot results. I'll still probablt wake up early and check UCAStrack though. The temptation is too much for me not to. I think school will open at about 10.30 though. I'm going to go in for about then as i'll probably be up and it will be nice to see everyone. OOO plus we made our own version of. 'Is this the way to Amarillo?' on DVD and i can pick up my copy then which will be exciting. xx
    What's a foam party?

I would wake up and check UCAS track too, and I would be tempted to log in no matter what the situation is. If I get accepted, I would get the results later on instead of the opening time (i.e. 9am).

I wish you good luck on your results, and the university you chose will accept you.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't find out from my school before I left but I've spoken to a few friends who also don't know but are going in at 10..so I guess I will too

ReputationRep:
    We can't collect ours till 9 so that is when I will be going!

ReputationRep:
    i dont even think our school opens till 10am so ill be going down after that sometime.

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.