Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Any extremes of personal presentation are prohibited as are bare feet
    why the hell would you be walking around london with no shoes on? :confused:

if they refuse to let you in, hop on a tube and go to selfridges instead, a far superior shopping experience, in my eyes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princessa)
    why the hell would you be walking around london with no shoes on? :confused:

if they refuse to let you in, hop on a tube and go to selfridges instead, a far superior shopping experience, in my eyes.
    lol... in case they're new-age hippies? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiesha)
    Harvey Nicks allow jeans ... don't they? :eek:
    yeah of course they do. Plus, I've seen loads of scruffy types in there.
    The only place where you might feel out of place in the shop, if you're dressed too casually, is the bar on the 6th floor.

ReputationRep:
    Not when i tried to go in a few years ago,might have changed like..

ReputationRep:
    about a year ago we went in wearing jeans and t-shirts and smelling of weed (having come from camden), got a few odd looks, but so long as you don't smell of weed and go in a group of 15 16 yr olds (which is what we did) no one should care.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daydreaming)
    about a year ago we went in wearing jeans and t-shirts and smelling of weed (having come from camden), got a few odd looks, but so long as you don't smell of weed and go in a group of 15 16 yr olds (which is what we did) no one should care.
    Nah, as long as you don't like like a chav or vagrant then u'll be fine, I go in both regularlly and they have never questioned me usually wearing jeans and t shirt

ReputationRep:
    lol i went in there spontantaneously with my mum and hyer friends... dressed in jeans and trainers...the best bit.........we sat on a nearby windw-ledge and ate our home-made sanwiched! :rofl:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.