The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Ollie
why did you decide to populate a uk forum??

do you ever feel left out of conversations?

Populate? You make her sound like a pregnant pig...

And she doesn't feel left out cause I keep her company...
Reply 41
Populate? You make her sound like a pregnant pig...

And she doesn't feel left out cause I keep her company...

not a pregnant pig....lol....

of course you do 2776, you keep all the girls company :rolleyes:

but yes, before you, there was bhaal85 that kept me company...and then he left, so its a great thing that you came along! :biggrin:
Reply 42
curryADD
no....not usually! why? i didnt really decide, i was looking for harry potter rumors and speculations and stuff....and the harry thread showed up on google *shrugs* i think it was a sunday night, i was bored. sometimes i don't exactly know what your talking about, because i use a whole different vocab at school....see aunt agony forum :rolleyes:

why do you ask?

dont know really, just wondering why when its directed at uk kids.
Reply 43
Ollie
dont know really, just wondering why when its directed at uk kids.

it might be..it was the harry thing! like i said, i didnt even go out of the harry potter thread for like a month....go pick on infinity why don't you? and caz....there also american :redface:
Reply 44
curryADD
it might be..it was the harry thing! like i said, i didnt even go out of the harry potter thread for like a month....go pick on infinity why don't you? and caz....there also american :redface:

oh really? blimey they are taking over, i didnt know that!

oh well, its a pleasure to have you here! whats the general impression of the uk over there (amogst ppl in school aswell)
Reply 45
curryADD

I think he wants to chat you up
Reply 46
Ollie
oh really? blimey they are taking over, i didnt know that!

oh well, its a pleasure to have you here! whats the general impression of the uk over there (amogst ppl in school aswell)

erm...we like the accents? theres not really an opinion, most of us have never been there! (i have though) mostly at school we talk about who has the newest and latest clothes, what cd you want to borrow, argue over stupid stuff, like who made a better grade.....

but then i hang out with the kids decked out in AF gap and express....(mostly) but amoungst the drama and anti flag kids england is like their dream!
Reply 47
I think he wants to chat you up

somehow i have a suspicion that thats not the case!

Latest

Trending

Trending