Turn on thread page Beta

stressed :( watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sm0273)
    thanks alot ure very supportive ! im trying my best to remember as much as i can
    Well you should have started revision some weeks before the exam, esp for Biology exams! :eek:

You just can't cram for Biology. And you should have took a leave from your job before some weeks of the exam for revision.

Good Luck anyway.

ReputationRep:
    apparantly stress causes cancer and heart disease...
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mittal)
    Well you should have started revision some weeks before the exam, esp for Biology exams! :eek:

You just can't cram for Biology. And you should have took a leave from your job before some weeks of the exam for revision.

Good Luck anyway.
    look I dont need a lecture dad, it is not usefull.

I cant take leave from job as it is more complicated - family business, but more to it than that.

:rolleyes:

some people*sigh*

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.