Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Must have had a good company then...

ReputationRep:
    suppose so... but the wages i mentioned are generally the amount they pay you, the temping agency sed (prolly found a gd temp agency as well).

tho there might be a wage issue since the person who started the thread is under 18...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Why don't you do some freelance programming?
    I would love to but I have no idea where you can get that kind of work. I would imagine its very hard to get.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I would love to but I have no idea where you can get that kind of work. I would imagine its very hard to get.
    Hmm, that might be true...ask around, especially web page designs! They make loads, ask around for some work in the web designer etc, so that you can do some temp work...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    if you do a maths degree, surely you must be very good?
    Well I'm quite modest at the best of times.

Adam

ReputationRep:
    Sign up for an employment agency. The works more flexible so you tell them when you want to work, and the pay can be quite good, but its kinda pot luck whether or not you get a good job, I've done some truely shocking jobs, but the people tend to be nice enough to make up for the horrible work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    if you do a maths degree, surely you must be very good?
    Trust me, you don't have to be that good at maths to do a maths degree, you just have to be stupid enough to think your good at maths!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    Sign up for an employment agency. The works more flexible so you tell them when you want to work, and the pay can be quite good, but its kinda pot luck whether or not you get a good job, I've done some truely shocking jobs, but the people tend to be nice enough to make up for the horrible work.
    I've had nothing but trouble from employment agencies!

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.