Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering, though it is odd to meet wierdos off the net, all you guys seem like nice people...has anyone ever organised a massive TSR night out? Somewhere like Central London?

Could be interesting.

ReputationRep:
    Booo you and your northern racism

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleece)
    Ditto :yy:

Maybe if there was going to be one...it should be in Newcastle?

ReputationRep:
    As if. Loads of people up North find London more accessible than me!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    As if. Loads of people up North find London more accessible than me!!
    Very true, it takes me exactly two hours to get to London by train thanks to Richard Branson and Brian Suter's wonderful trains.

ReputationRep:
    london is accessible...just expensive to get to :p:

ReputationRep:
    Unless you get the megabus which costs like £2.

ReputationRep:
    People are always talking about it.

ReputationRep:
    Unless you get the megabus which costs like £2.
    It takes hours though, I would rather book a train to Brighton but get off at Euston for £15, (its more expensive to go to London even though you have to change at Euston anyway) :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I know it takes hours but at least it's cheaper.

ReputationRep:
    it can be arranged i daresay. if someone has a random field, we could all go and camp there... :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by englishstudent)
    People are always talking about it.
    And never doing anything. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dobbs)
    Ditto :yy:

Maybe if there was going to be one...it should be in Newcastle?
    Aye gan doon the bigg market and get abused by chavs

:laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Central London would be good... say sometime jus after freshers weeks.. especially as there's already a large concentration of students in certain areas of london.. and its nearly always jus a simple 80p bus ride from one end of town to the other

ReputationRep:
    TSR Night Out in Central London. That'll be funny to see how everyones precious little internet reputation stands the test of interracting in real life... If I hurt somebody I don't particularly like on here, will I be de repped or whatever?

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't want to, let's just enjoy it as it is. I mean i'm sitting here listening to a 1967 Vinyl LP of The Beatles Northern Songs, having a glass of whiskey and chatting to you people. I don't find a need to meet up and have my hopes and aspirations dashed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woodsy)
    I wouldn't want to, let's just enjoy it as it is. I mean i'm sitting here listening to a 1967 Vinyl LP of The Beatles Northern Songs, having a glass of whiskey and chatting to you people. I don't find a need to meet up and have my hopes and aspirations dashed.
    we wouldnt get along anyway what with you being from deepest reb country in south armagh...

ReputationRep:
    Are there any fit birds on TSR though coz it'll be dodgy if just blokes turned up as well...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    we wouldnt get along anyway what with you being from deepest reb country in south armagh...
    Totally incorrect, i'm from deepest South Down which has an always will be SDLP heartland. Therefore, if you're of a moderate opinion Technik (which I have often doubted) then we should get along fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woodsy)
    Totally incorrect, i'm from deepest South Down which has an always will be SDLP heartland. Therefore, if you're of a moderate opinion Technik (which I have often doubted) then we should get along fine.
    i only have your profile to go on the SDLP are SF puppets anyway. too scared to move on without them

where in south down are you oh moderate one...

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.