The Student Room Group

UCA Rochester

Scroll to see replies

So to those who are moving into accommodation...yah got your place? :biggrin: I'm Sedgemoor House, Flat 17 :>
Reply 141
im sedgemoor house. flat 24. :smile:
Hi I'm in Sedgemoor House Flat 10! - what day are you moving in? I'm doing Fashion Promotion.
I'm doing some "preliminary" move in stuff on the first day, but I won't to stay. Gonna be checking out what I still need and won't need. ;]
Original post by mdonaghey
Anyone else applied to here/ I've an interview for Fashion Promotion and tbh im ******* myself, havnt got a portfolio done and dont really know what to expect tbh.

Hello to everyone on the thread !! My name is Eliel and I am UCA representative and also a current student there. I have been doing photography for 2 years now.

I just wanted to say good luck to all of you with your interviews or decision making and hope you decide to make a move and be part of the UCA family.

If any of you have questions about your course, life at UCA or anything else you can think of don't hesitate to ask. I can't promise I'll know to answer everything but I will give it my best !!

Well, again good luck !!

Keep in touch.

E
Reply 145
I have an interview for CG Arts and Animation in two weeks. In their portfolio guidelines it said they wanted to see some written work (essay) along with the artwork. What should it be about?

Quick Reply

Latest