ReputationRep:
    i thought so aswell
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    is cherrykisses dead? :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~cherrykisses~)
    Argh im so mad i think im gonna explode! Okay here goes.... blah blah
    If that happened to me I would seriously think that Nicky was mental.

Book her a psychiatrist.

No joke.

ReputationRep:
    Argh im so mad i think im gonna explode! Okay here goes....

My friend nicky doesnt have many friends and i feel sorry for her, so i made up a fake msn account pretending to be this girl called jade. i pretended to be jade and told nicky i would like to be friends.
    Now, when nicky told me about this girl called jade, she was saying shes a really nice friend etc....and i was happy for her that she had found a new 'friend'

But now whenver i talk to nicky and say wotya been up 2 2day? she says shes been to london with jade, or the cinema wiv jade. And i know very well that this isnt true coz jade isnt a real person. argh. It started with the little things, but now nickys being totally out of order. Like tonight me n nicky were talkin on msn and we have had it arranged for ages 2 do something tommorow. then she said to me ' im really sorry, but im gonna do somethink with jade tommorow' :mad:
    i was like what!
    Then she said 'did u give your addie 2 jade?' and i said 'what i dont even know her' then she said that Jade told her she is gonna email me.
    o....kays....
    Then i got an email from 'Jade'. But it wasnt the email addy i made up for her. It was something completly differnt. Sayng....

"hello jenny darling
    how r u sweety
    wht did u do 2day then
    u know wht i did 2day i went 2 the cinema with nicky !!! it woz great we had a fantastik time,.
    but thers 1 thing i didnt like, shes not gonna do anythink with me 2moorow, why? coz she meetin up with u like usual...
    hey u know jenny u should be grateful tht atleast shes meetin up with u
    can u do me a favour sugar? can u persuade nicky 2 meet up with me 2moorow n do somethink with me 2morrow all day.. im sure shell have more fun with me
    i got ur email from carly!! but nicky doesnt know so lets keep it a secret ok sweety plz email bak 2day ill luv u 4ever if u do...
    ok byee luv jade x "

So, obviously that was nicky, pretending to be jade. but why would she say that? and btw i have know idea who so called carly is lol

And also, recently nickys sister has been emailing me recently, i never thought much of it , until the convo turned to jade, and she said jade has been round her house. And then i tought ok somethinks up. bcoz a while ago i sed 2 nicky 'what does jade look like?' and she said shoulderlength brown hair. then on her sisters email she said jade has shoulderlength brown hair. Which means that it must have been nicky emailing me pretending to be her sister. bcoz jade is not a real person.

I dont get why nicky is lying about some girl called jade who doesnt even exist, and saying all that stuff which she knows isnt true. She is basically pretending that so called jade is splitting up our friendship.

Then i cracked! I ****ing flipped! I sed 2 nicky on msn, "look, i know uve been lyin 2 me, i know jade never said any of that stuff. Jade isnt real, she doesnt exist and i know your the one whos been pretending to be her and your sister.
    But she just kept on denying it, and said she will have a word with her sis about it. then she told me that her sis thinks jade is a much nicer person than me and she doesnt want nicky seeing me ever again!

Ohhhh my gosh.....all this trouble over a made up person who doesnt exist :mad: what shall i do? is it worth trying to repair our friendship eventhough she is a lier?

im so pissed off. argh!!!!!arGH !!!!ARGH!!!!!

Need help coz im about to explode *LITERALLY*

*btw Nicky is not her real name..

I LMFAO reading this! This is something else, and bordering on the psychotic to boot.

ReputationRep:
    ok i didnt manage to read *ALL* the posts, but have anyone actually stopped and thought maybe erm, Nicky is trying to mess-up cherrykisses mind?

What im saying is, maybe Nicky *KNOWS* Jade is cherrykisses because of the way cherrykisses talks on MSN. For example, cherrykisses might always say "hEhEhE!!!" or "ttylx" on msn, and accidentally used that when pretending to be Jade, and therefore Nicky noticed this, and thought this is definitely Cherrykisses in disguise. So, now Nicky is pretending there is a Jade just to mess up Cherrykisses and get her own back. Any thoughts on my analysis?

THIS IS GOING TO MAKE A REALLY GOOD PSYCHO-HORROR FILM I RECKON!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah dude. I said that a little while back.

Nice detective work anyway. Played.

ReputationRep:
    hi yea i am here and no i havnt died hehe.
    well....nicky hasnt mentioned jade for ages now, over a week i'd say. The whole thing caused so many argumrnts between us, so i think nicky has finally got the messege and tryed to forget about the whole jade thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheFreshman)
    ok i didnt manage to read *ALL* the posts, but have anyone actually stopped and thought maybe erm, Nicky is trying to mess-up cherrykisses mind?

What im saying is, maybe Nicky *KNOWS* Jade is cherrykisses because of the way cherrykisses talks on MSN. For example, cherrykisses might always say "hEhEhE!!!" or "ttylx" on msn, and accidentally used that when pretending to be Jade, and therefore Nicky noticed this, and thought this is definitely Cherrykisses in disguise. So, now Nicky is pretending there is a Jade just to mess up Cherrykisses and get her own back. Any thoughts on my analysis?

THIS IS GOING TO MAKE A REALLY GOOD PSYCHO-HORROR FILM I RECKON!!
    Yea i think your prob right, you see, once when i was talkin to nicky as jade (ages ago just as it all started) i sed ive "got to go" and she sed "ok bye luv nicky" so i sed "bye luv JENNY" of course i ment to say "bye luv JADE".... lol o dear, im so used to being myself and saying jenny. so..yea i kinda messed it all up, and thinking back at it all now,i think it was around that time when nicky started making all this stuff up about jade.

So.... i think you may well have sorted the problem...thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha, so did you ever find out who that Jade was?
    Quality reading this post, btw!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afireinside©)
    Hahaha, so did you ever find out who that Jade was?
    Quality reading this post, btw!
    Shes not a real person lol. thats the point of the thread hehe :rolleyes:

And thanks, im glad it made good reading

ReputationRep:
    Shes not a real person lol. thats the point of the thread hehe :rolleyes:

And thanks, im glad it made good reading
    No I meant 'Jade' from here, lol
    Yeaaaa dead good readin' t'was! :p:

ReputationRep:
    God things like that always end in tears, even when the intentions were honest and good. Maybe just let the subject go away and Nicky will hopefully do the same. Start doing things with her again and invite other friends, try and get Nicky to join a club or start a hobby where she can meet new people rather than just trying to fob her off with a fake MSN account. MSN is evil in the ways that people can manipulate it and it can be totally fake..it can be very destructive.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, I only read the first page, but that was bang out of order! I'm sure you had good intentions but you did set yourself and your friend up for a whole world of hurt Why not just be honest with her in the first place?
    If you'd just told her that you were worried about her, she may have been a little shocked. Ultimately if your friendship is real she would realise that you are just looking out for her.
    Hurting someone is no excuse to be dishonest with them.

Anyway I hope you got everything sorted!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afireinside©)
    No I meant 'Jade' from here, lol
    Yeaaaa dead good readin' t'was! :p:
    oooooohhh right...now i get ya .... nah i havnt a clue who the 'jade' from here was. Prob just another member trying to piss us all off and make everyone even more confused lol. And i kept on gettin random emails from the jade here, saying really rude and offensive things, and talking about nicky. and i was like 'der nicky isnt her real name so your obviously someone off tsr' lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophdoph)
    God things like that always end in tears, even when the intentions were honest and good. Maybe just let the subject go away and Nicky will hopefully do the same. Start doing things with her again and invite other friends, try and get Nicky to join a club or start a hobby where she can meet new people rather than just trying to fob her off with a fake MSN account. MSN is evil in the ways that people can manipulate it and it can be totally fake..it can be very destructive.
    yea msn wil be the death of me.... im so fed up with it, and all my mates speak really differntly on msn and start arguments
    but anyways... yea, luckily Nicky hasnt mentioned Jade for quite a while now, so i think shes kinda forgotten about her... well i hope she has!

ReputationRep:
    So cherrykisses - what did you do in the end? Is it all sorted/over?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irisng)
    So cherrykisses - what did you do in the end? Is it all sorted/over?
    umm yea i think its over...
    Me and nicky had so many arguments over the whole jade issue, but then one day i said to her "cant we just forget about this jade girl whoever she is, and get on with our lives, shes obviously trying to break us up, but we cant let her"
    And that was that..... since then nicky hasnt mentioned jade at all. she has vanished.

Im so glad its all over *contented sigh*

ReputationRep:
    can i just say to you all, thankyou so much for all your help and advice about the jade issue.
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, Pretty crazy stuff, and I'm glad you have it all sorted now.

Sorry if this sounds a little harsh, however:

It sounds like you made up Jade for a laugh at your mates expense... Maybe not consicously, but I bet you were doing it for the fun of seeing how she would talk to a stranger and stuff, and that was wrong. Your friend is probably super embarresed now... I feel sorry for her.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and sorry to double post, but this is another one of the many many examples where MSN/Texting has ****ed up a friendship/relationship.

Its all too easy to be someone your not online.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.