Turn on thread page Beta

our ruined friendship over a person who doesnt exist watch

ReputationRep:
    Crazy story man!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~cherrykisses~)
    thanks, yea sounds like the best option.
    I'm sure she will forget about this jade issue in a week or two. She probably doesn't like lieing about it just as much as you hate her lieing about it. She is probably just trying to look "cool" or having a good life or something similiar to that.

ReputationRep:
    maybe jade really exists?

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha. This was a funny read.

Your fault for lying in the first place - to think now she's lost her only friend and thats your fault...!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seabiscuit)
    Hahahaha. This was a funny read.

Your fault for lying in the first place - to think now she's lost her only friend and thats your fault...!
    geee thanks for making me feel better about it ( being sarcy) :indiff:

you know that doesnt help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Ramroff)
    maybe jade really exists?
    thats what im beggining to think....that would be freaky :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Well all of this is your fault anyway. With every action there is a consequence.

ReputationRep:
    geee thanks for making me feel better about it ( being sarcy) :indiff:

you know that doesnt help.
    Sorry but I'm not going to LIE and say it was a good idea am I?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seabiscuit)
    Sorry but I'm not going to LIE and say it was a good idea am I?
    You could of said nothing *

ReputationRep:
    I know its all my fault, but the point of the post was to ask how to go about repairing our friendship. Most of you are telling me what i already know (that its all my fault) so i dont need you to rub it in anymore, i feel bad enough about it as it is. ok.

ReputationRep:
    I know its all my fault, but the point of the post was to ask how to go about repairing our friendship. Most of you are telling me what i already know (that its all my fault) so i dont need you to rub it in anymore, i feel bad enough about it as it is. ok.
    Your intentions were good, everyone makes a mistake time to time, especially at that age. I bet people here made worse mistakes than that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smeets)
    Gee. Lol. Hmmm. You have to be in pretty dire straits to pretend you're meeting with people when really you're not. Why don't you say that jade has added you on msn. Then if your friend says "oh I'm meeting Jade" you could turn around and say "Jade says she's not met up with you today..." and hope your friend stops lying. Or maybe even say "Jade was with me today she couldnt ahve been with you!"

I definitely wouldn't confront your friend about it.
    I agree with you smeets.

But please, take my advice (as I have previously "befriended" pathological liars), it's not worth it. They always end up making you uncomfortable because you have to question everything they say

ReputationRep:
    as i said earlier. own up.

ReputationRep:
    NO don't own up.

Do what smeets said.

ReputationRep:
    Good call tecnik, Own up and tell us what happens afterwards. I think a bit of honesty wouldn't go wrong in your life...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    as i said earlier. own up.
    nah i dont think i should own up. she is emotionally weak, and it would make her terribly upet.

ReputationRep:
    owning up would be selfish, you got to think of the effects on "nicky"...

ReputationRep:
    its not much of a friendship with lies and hiding is it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    its not much of a friendship with lies and hiding is it...
    She could end the friendship at least "nicky" would be sparred the torment if jade isn't real.

ReputationRep:
    Do not own up. Use your friend's game against her, like what Smeets recommended. This way she will slowly acknowledge her lies.

If you own up--you will give yourself a bad name and her as well.

It's better to end the relationship without hatred.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.