Turn on thread page Beta

our ruined friendship over a person who doesnt exist watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foxo)
    Wow. And you're calling her immature?
    Note to self: Sarcasm doesn't come across in text form... must rework sense of humour for online purposes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirPimpsALittle)
    Note to self: Sarcasm doesn't come across in text form... must rework sense of humour for online purposes.
    Note to SirPimpsALittle: I assumed that you had not yet grasped the concept of sarcasm because you're American.

ReputationRep:
    that is such a stupid situation

ReputationRep:
    Did no one else find it absolutely hilarious?

ReputationRep:
    I did :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleece)
    Did no one else find it absolutely hilarious?
    I must confess, I found it side-splittingly funny.

ReputationRep:
    So the conclusion we've all come to is that the trickster has been tricked?

Either that or we have some serious psychological issues here....

ReputationRep:
    theyre both mad and need a trip to the priory :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I think they're both nuts tbh

ReputationRep:
    lesson learned.

Maybe, she knew it was you all along, and it getting you back by mindfu.cking you.

ReputationRep:
    use ur fake msn id(the jade one) then tell her YOU are jade and tell her why u did it sincerely. if she is a good pal she'll forgive u otherwise forget it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~cherrykisses~)
    My friend nicky doesnt have many friends
    Duh. If she's acting like this no wonder. Here's what I think is a good idea. Apologise to her and tell her that you want to meet Jade in person . Ha I'd love to be a fly on the wall when you insist that you must meet this new mate of hers who she keeps raving on about...

ReputationRep:
    i meant forget her.

ReputationRep:
    ever thought that she knew it was you all along and that she is teaching you a lesson.

ReputationRep:
    Argh im so mad i think im gonna explode! Okay here goes....

My friend nicky doesnt have many friends and i feel sorry for her, so i made up a fake msn account pretending to be this girl called jade. i pretended to be jade and told nicky i would like to be friends.
    Now, when nicky told me about this girl called jade, she was saying shes a really nice friend etc....and i was happy for her that she had found a new 'friend'

But now whenver i talk to nicky and say wotya been up 2 2day? she says shes been to london with jade, or the cinema wiv jade. And i know very well that this isnt true coz jade isnt a real person. argh. It started with the little things, but now nickys being totally out of order. Like tonight me n nicky were talkin on msn and we have had it arranged for ages 2 do something tommorow. then she said to me ' im really sorry, but im gonna do somethink with jade tommorow' :mad:
    i was like what!
    Then she said 'did u give your addie 2 jade?' and i said 'what i dont even know her' then she said that Jade told her she is gonna email me.
    o....kays....
    Then i got an email from 'Jade'. But it wasnt the email addy i made up for her. It was something completly differnt. Sayng....

"hello jenny darling
    how r u sweety
    wht did u do 2day then
    u know wht i did 2day i went 2 the cinema with nicky !!! it woz great we had a fantastik time,.
    but thers 1 thing i didnt like, shes not gonna do anythink with me 2moorow, why? coz she meetin up with u like usual...
    hey u know jenny u should be grateful tht atleast shes meetin up with u
    can u do me a favour sugar? can u persuade nicky 2 meet up with me 2moorow n do somethink with me 2morrow all day.. im sure shell have more fun with me
    i got ur email from carly!! but nicky doesnt know so lets keep it a secret ok sweety plz email bak 2day ill luv u 4ever if u do...
    ok byee luv jade x "

So, obviously that was nicky, pretending to be jade. but why would she say that? and btw i have know idea who so called carly is lol

And also, recently nickys sister has been emailing me recently, i never thought much of it , until the convo turned to jade, and she said jade has been round her house. And then i tought ok somethinks up. bcoz a while ago i sed 2 nicky 'what does jade look like?' and she said shoulderlength brown hair. then on her sisters email she said jade has shoulderlength brown hair. Which means that it must have been nicky emailing me pretending to be her sister. bcoz jade is not a real person.

I dont get why nicky is lying about some girl called jade who doesnt even exist, and saying all that stuff which she knows isnt true. She is basically pretending that so called jade is splitting up our friendship.

Then i cracked! I ****ing flipped! I sed 2 nicky on msn, "look, i know uve been lyin 2 me, i know jade never said any of that stuff. Jade isnt real, she doesnt exist and i know your the one whos been pretending to be her and your sister.
    But she just kept on denying it, and said she will have a word with her sis about it. then she told me that her sis thinks jade is a much nicer person than me and she doesnt want nicky seeing me ever again!

Ohhhh my gosh.....all this trouble over a made up person who doesnt exist :mad: what shall i do? is it worth trying to repair our friendship eventhough she is a lier?

im so pissed off. argh!!!!!arGH !!!!ARGH!!!!!

Need help coz im about to explode *LITERALLY*

*btw Nicky is not her real name..

...ok, first of all - i'm sorry if i'm wrong - but are you making all that up?? because i really am finding it difficult to believe that anyone would invent a person other than for practical joke reasons (also, how on earth did "nicky" start talking to "jade"? it doesn't really seem to work.)

no offence, but i am kind of skeptical about the whole thing. still, if it is true, well then you need to talk to your friend "nicky" because that is downright weird. and, whether this is true or not, think you need to really think hard about the consequences of making big stuff up. i'm sorry if that sounds harsh and cynical and, if it really has happened, then i hope you manage to resolve it, but i think honesty is the best policy, and i do find the story kind of implausible.

ReputationRep:
    maybe your friend found out what you were doing, and wanted to play the game, dunno if that was said before, didn't read the whole thing, nor the whole thread.

ReputationRep:
    Argh im so mad i think im gonna explode! Okay here goes....

My friend nicky doesnt have many friends and i feel sorry for her, so i made up a fake msn account pretending to be this girl called jade. i pretended to be jade and told nicky i would like to be friends.
    Now, when nicky told me about this girl called jade, she was saying shes a really nice friend etc....and i was happy for her that she had found a new 'friend'

But now whenver i talk to nicky and say wotya been up 2 2day? she says shes been to london with jade, or the cinema wiv jade. And i know very well that this isnt true coz jade isnt a real person. argh. It started with the little things, but now nickys being totally out of order. Like tonight me n nicky were talkin on msn and we have had it arranged for ages 2 do something tommorow. then she said to me ' im really sorry, but im gonna do somethink with jade tommorow' :mad:
    i was like what!
    Then she said 'did u give your addie 2 jade?' and i said 'what i dont even know her' then she said that Jade told her she is gonna email me.
    o....kays....
    Then i got an email from 'Jade'. But it wasnt the email addy i made up for her. It was something completly differnt. Sayng....

"hello jenny darling
    how r u sweety
    wht did u do 2day then
    u know wht i did 2day i went 2 the cinema with nicky !!! it woz great we had a fantastik time,.
    but thers 1 thing i didnt like, shes not gonna do anythink with me 2moorow, why? coz she meetin up with u like usual...
    hey u know jenny u should be grateful tht atleast shes meetin up with u
    can u do me a favour sugar? can u persuade nicky 2 meet up with me 2moorow n do somethink with me 2morrow all day.. im sure shell have more fun with me
    i got ur email from carly!! but nicky doesnt know so lets keep it a secret ok sweety plz email bak 2day ill luv u 4ever if u do...
    ok byee luv jade x "

So, obviously that was nicky, pretending to be jade. but why would she say that? and btw i have know idea who so called carly is lol

And also, recently nickys sister has been emailing me recently, i never thought much of it , until the convo turned to jade, and she said jade has been round her house. And then i tought ok somethinks up. bcoz a while ago i sed 2 nicky 'what does jade look like?' and she said shoulderlength brown hair. then on her sisters email she said jade has shoulderlength brown hair. Which means that it must have been nicky emailing me pretending to be her sister. bcoz jade is not a real person.

I dont get why nicky is lying about some girl called jade who doesnt even exist, and saying all that stuff which she knows isnt true. She is basically pretending that so called jade is splitting up our friendship.

Then i cracked! I ****ing flipped! I sed 2 nicky on msn, "look, i know uve been lyin 2 me, i know jade never said any of that stuff. Jade isnt real, she doesnt exist and i know your the one whos been pretending to be her and your sister.
    But she just kept on denying it, and said she will have a word with her sis about it. then she told me that her sis thinks jade is a much nicer person than me and she doesnt want nicky seeing me ever again!

Ohhhh my gosh.....all this trouble over a made up person who doesnt exist :mad: what shall i do? is it worth trying to repair our friendship eventhough she is a lier?

im so pissed off. argh!!!!!arGH !!!!ARGH!!!!!

Need help coz im about to explode *LITERALLY*

*btw Nicky is not her real name..
    Ever thought she got it figured out and is taking the piss?

ReputationRep:
    The whole last page has been full of the same comments - read the posts people!

ReputationRep:
    'ow strange.

Sign into the Jade account and fess up. If you have a webcam, switch it on as proof.

:confused:

I bet you thought you could get away with *****ing her but im afraid i've been reading what you've been saying about me
    Oh my god, who do you think you are?
    Just because you can't stand the fact that me and 'Nicky', as you put it, are actually friends doesn't mean you should come on here and complain about it.
    Just because we do hang out and you seem to be jealous I don't see why you have fallen out with her, can't you stand the fact she does have a friend?
    She's told me all about you and this seems sooo like what you're always like, stop trying to split us up, our friendship is good and strong and it's not very fair of you to try and end it cos your jealous.

Jade/

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.