Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by buttons7)
    ok, no offence to whoever started this thread. but it looks like a load of ********. i'm sorry, but "jade" has been reading the thread - *******s, that's her first post! it's just a little bit too convenient. if you are making this whole thing up, i really urge you to stop - you're going to end up looking like a fool.
    she is a fool. i only jus found this site bcos carly told me bout it i read the hole thing n thats y ive only jus posted -.[/

ReputationRep:
    urgh im so :confused:

ReputationRep:
    This is getting more and more bizarre by the minute. :confused: Either way, the only way anything ever gets sorted out is if people actually talk to each other - *****ing on an online forum isn't gonna get anybody anywhere.

no offense but it seemed slightly pathetic to make up a fake account, however...

Like peeps have said get rid of the Jade issue and build up her confidence, well this is easier said then done.
    I say, dont lie to your friends, be honest and truthful with them, aswell as being loyal.
    Yes, it will hurt Nicky but its going to hurt her as much if "jade" doesn't talk to her. She might disown you as a friend, however if you are her only friend she will no doubt come crawling back for your friendship and forgive you.

it's hardly a difficult style to adopt. methinks that there are two people sat around somewhere who are finding this whole story absolutely hilarious. maybe i am being a heartless cynic, but it is exactly the kind of thing i used to do when i was about 14.
    I must say i am finding it rather funny but the girl is being serious and feels horrible about what she has done, so please, lets give her some support.

Nice name for you plant btw

ReputationRep:
    I started off thinking oh my god, what a complete *****. And by the last page it turned into laughter.

You've got a cheek that's for sure! YOU'RE the liar and YOU'RE the bad friend. Ok, so you had good intentions but seriously, a fake online friend? Come on, please get real! Are you sure she didn't cotton on and decide to get her own back? If I was Nicky, I'd prefer to have no friends at all than a friend like you. You clearly only did it to get a superiority fix, which is both sickening and sad. Think it's you who needs to question your ability at being a friend.

ReputationRep:
    This is better than Eastenders!! All we need now is "Carly" to come along and join in.

PS Flukey I love your moth quote :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    I'm confused. I don't understand, and I don't care. I'm more interested in the moth saga.

ReputationRep:
    Bloody hilarious this is, hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren)
    All we need now is "Carly" to come along and join in.
    i thought about that.... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kalibantre)
    i thought about that.... :rolleyes:
    Well, you know, Carly gave Jade the web address, so surely she must be dying to give us the next installment of the new TSR soap opera. Anyone wanna suggest a name?

ReputationRep:
    This is quite probably one of the most awful things i've ever read, can't quite believe it to be honest. Bloody funny though....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Bloody hilarious this is, hilarious.
    i new you would come out with a comment like that

ReputationRep:
    Anyway....I have told a friend about this whole issue and they think that 'nicky' had something wrong mentally. She has been pretending that she does things with jade, and found herself actually beliving it herself. Its like a phychological thing. She belives that she always does things with jade and that they are close friends, eventhough i know for a fact that jade doesnt exist.

Also, i know that nicky does drugs of some sort. I dont know what type they are but ive seen her taking them and have tryed to stop her but it doesnt work. could this be whats messing up her mind?

ReputationRep:
    I think Jade needs to go on a very long vacation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~cherrykisses~)
    And who the hell is carly? And where did she sprout up from? I know the supposed 'jade' mentiond a carley on her email but i dont have a clue who she is.
    "Jade~" is just an alter-ego of some bored geeky 16 year old kid with nothing much better to do. Leave it.

ReputationRep:
    I know it may seem like an incredible coincidence, but maybe there is a real girl called Jade who nicky met recently, and it's just a massive coincidence that you happened to call the girl you made up Jade too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LHMarsh10)
    This is getting more and more bizarre by the minute. :confused: Either way, the only way anything ever gets sorted out is if people actually talk to each other - *****ing on an online forum isn't gonna get anybody anywhere.
    Young people seem to use the internet so much to communicate these days. I bet there'll be a time when a lot of dramas, tales of deceit and revenge, will actually happen online... There are more and more messed up stories like this.

ReputationRep:
    ...ok, first of all - i'm sorry if i'm wrong - but are you making all that up?? because i really am finding it difficult to believe that anyone would invent a person other than for practical joke reasons (also, how on earth did "nicky" start talking to "jade"? it doesn't really seem to work.)

no offence, but i am kind of skeptical about the whole thing. still, if it is true, well then you need to talk to your friend "nicky" because that is downright weird. and, whether this is true or not, think you need to really think hard about the consequences of making big stuff up. i'm sorry if that sounds harsh and cynical and, if it really has happened, then i hope you manage to resolve it, but i think honesty is the best policy, and i do find the story kind of implausible.
    Why would i make something like this up? Of course its all true. I wouldnt have gone to all the hassle of explaining it if i was lying. Look please believe me, its all true and its doing my head in.

ReputationRep:
    Or how about you are the one thats hallucinating because Jade does actually exist and Nicky naturally prefers her because she is sane and doesn't make up fake msn friends.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.