The Student Room Group

girls interest in guys, addressed to girls however all opions are valued

Right this may seem tedious to some because i posted it a day or so ago, but it got turned into a ccf meeting by 2276 so im gonna try this again. This is addressed to the female of the species lol but all views are appreciated. I am an easy going guy who loves to have a laugh, i enjoy dancing, drinking, romancing, flirting, shopping and have a good dress sense. All my friends tell me that I have a problem and tell me i should give up my views on dating and just sleep with people, I'm a traditional sort of guy and however sad this may seem i still believe in the whole theres a perfect person out there for me. I've heard the male opinion i just wanna know should i give up these views and if i meet a person should i change myself for them????

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
kissmequick
Right this may seem tedious to some because i posted it a day or so ago, but it got turned into a ccf meeting by 2276 so im gonna try this again. This is addressed to the female of the species lol but all views are appreciated. I am an easy going guy who loves to have a laugh, i enjoy dancing, drinking, romancing, flirting, shopping and have a good dress sense. All my friends tell me that I have a problem and tell me i should give up my views on dating and just sleep with people, I'm a traditional sort of guy and however sad this may seem i still believe in the whole theres a perfect person out there for me. I've heard the male opinion i just wanna know should i give up these views and if i meet a person should i change myself for them????

Excuse me but its 2776, and it wasnt me who started the conversation...
Reply 2
Excuse me but its 2776, and it wasnt me who started the conversation...

i started the convo but you tunt it into a military group by the time i'd got back lol
Reply 3
kissmequick

Stick to your guns mate. It's as simple as that.

Adam
Reply 4
kissmequick
i started the convo but you tunt it into a military group by the time i'd got back lol

No, the girls were interested on my choice of screen name. And before you knew it, the conversation changed. But it also changed if I remembered rightly into a JSM woman slapper conversation as well...as a lets chat up curry...
Reply 5
No, the girls were interested on my choice of screen name. And before you knew it, the conversation changed. But it also changed if I remembered rightly into a JSM woman slapper conversation as well...as a lets chat up curry...

lol my bad but it was about the opposite sex so i wasnt in complete fault...ermmm i was testing the female species's reaction to a compliment
Reply 6
kissmequick
lol my bad but it was about the opposite sex so i wasnt in complete fault...ermmm i was testing the female species's reaction to a compliment

(O_o)

Well that seemed to have worked to an extent.
Reply 7
(O_o)

Indeed it did i recieved two pm's a short wgile after
Reply 8
don't change for your bloke friends!! that makes no sense! you want a girl, lots of girls like it that some guys don't want to sleep with every bit of skirt they can get their hands on. you'll meet someone when you least expect it, the key is to just stop looking!
Reply 9
onlywee
every bit of skirt

what is this new expression?!?! heard it about 3 times now!

***mental note to use it***
Reply 10
Ollie
what is this new expression?!?! heard it about 3 times now!

***mental note to use it***

picked it up from my boyf, he's northern and uses it, i assume it's a northern phrase?!
Reply 11
onlywee
picked it up from my boyf, he's northern and uses it, i assume it's a northern phrase?!

i like it!

well its mine now!
well im off to call my bit of skirt!
Reply 12
(O_o)

Indeed it did i recieved two pm's a short wgile after
Reply 13
onlywee
don't change for your bloke friends!! that makes no sense! you want a girl, lots of girls like it that some guys don't want to sleep with every bit of skirt they can get their hands on. you'll meet someone when you least expect it, the key is to just stop looking!

here was part 2 of my dilemma what about if you think you may have met her but she's sleeping with your mate but he's only doing it for a laugh and she's doing it partially because she needs security and also because she feels obliged after one bad mistake on a drunk night. If they brake up is it ever righ to do anything about it or even to do anything now i.e. stop it????
Reply 14
let the military meeting begin
Reply 15
eric bischoff

LOL, that was quite funny actually
Reply 16
kissmequick
here was part 2 of my dilemma what about if you think you may have met her but she's sleeping with your mate but he's only doing it for a laugh and she's doing it partially because she needs security and also because she feels obliged after one bad mistake on a drunk night. If they brake up is it ever righ to do anything about it or even to do anything now i.e. stop it????

Do you think Wolfman signed up another account?
Reply 17
corey
Do you think Wolfman signed up another account?

Hard decision, this one seems to chat back at least, but no punctuation at all...
eric bischoff

"kissmequick", you need to understand that all threads on UKL turn into our own conversations. People come on, post some serious posts and refer to another member or something that somebody else has something to say about, and it all goes from there.

Look at the pics thread! That's been through discussing Gemsy's new hairstyle, to a fight with Eric and Adhsur, and a couple of other things before returning to pics. And if anyone was following the Gemsy's hairstyle thing, the official word from her is she's going to go to the hairdresser tomorrow and ask him what would look best on her, so good luck to her!
Reply 19
Hard decision, this one seems to chat back at least, but no punctuation at all...

Its true...perhaps a distant relation?

Latest

Trending

Trending