The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Not at all. I ain't black yo fool!
Humanity cannot be summed up in two animated slides :lolwut:
Reply 22
Riderz
EFA.

Nah life is easy for me. Have u even seen my profile?
Most turn out to be outcasts, a not insignificant proportion of whom commit suicide. A few, who have spent their years of solitude productively and aided by a lot of luck, indeed do well in academia or business.
Not my nutshell sorry :P
Reply 25
WarmEye

For one, you don't go to Oxford.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=17793882#post17793882
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=17639848#post17639848
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=17639964#post17639964

Look at the dates on those. Claiming to be in the first year of uni whilst taking your AS levels is a bit stupid.
Reply 26

I make a lot of threads for friends/siblings who have academic questions etc whats wrong with that?
Reply 27
WarmEye

No. Your not that important to me. But i'll look.

*looks*

Lol. To quote somebody much more intelligent than myself;

Body off baywatch, face off crimewatch.

And sadly, its your face people see. Unlucky.
Reply 28
Riderz

And sadly, its your face people see. Unlucky.

Silly nerd, perhaps one day you'll have money and own a lot of properties.
Reply 29
No, not my life. It is probably true for some people, who find their feet when they get to college/uni, get confident and succeed.

It's very difficult to do well in anything if you're not confident and charming.
Reply 30
WarmEye
Silly nerd, perhaps one day you'll have money and own a lot of properties.

Eh?

Nerd? Erm.... based on what? You dont know anything about me.

And you dont know about my finances either.....

Why not put some more bait on the hook and throw it back........ :rolleyes:
Reply 31
Riderz
Eh?

Nerd? Erm.... based on what? You dont know anything about me.

And you dont know about my finances either.....

Why not put some more bait on the hook and throw it back........ :rolleyes:

Thats the best assumption I can make as you're clearly hating on me. People who hate on others always have a lot of inadequacies (sp)
WarmEye
Thats the best assumption I can make as you're clearly hating on me. People who hate on others always have a lot of inadequacies (sp)

You were acting big-headed, so he commented on that. You called him a nerd. I don't think he's the one hating on you. And plus stop looking down at people.

You don't go to oxford. From the threads, it's pretty darn obvious. You don't just make threads like that. And in the third one, you even mentioned that YOU were going to retake, not a friend.
Reply 33
joshphillips999
. And in the third one, you even mentioned that YOU were going to retake, not a friend.

Whats the point of saying 'My brother wants x' instead i can easily say 'I'. I never knew someone would take the time to stalk my posts or else I could have easily fixed the misunderstandings.
WarmEye
Whats the point of saying 'My brother wants x' instead i can easily say 'I'. I never knew someone would take the time to stalk my posts or else I could have easily fixed the misunderstandings.

I just clicked the links that someone posted above...
Reply 35
WarmEye
I make a lot of threads for friends/siblings who have academic questions etc whats wrong with that?

Hahahahahahah

Latest

Trending

Trending