This discussion is closed.
mb85
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hi anyone applied to canadian unis here???
I have applied to Mcgill, York, Western, U of T, Mcmaster, Queens, Laurier, Waterloo and Ryerson.
suiken86
Report 16 years ago
applied to waterloo, mcmaster n western ontario for civil engineering
dunt think ill get any offers! :eek:
Sue!
Report 16 years ago
I'm just curious - do Canadian Degrees cost a lot (like American degrees) or more like British degrees at the moment?
matouwah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sue!)
I'm just curious - do Canadian Degrees cost a lot (like American degrees) or more like British degrees at the moment?
uhm....don't know the cost for home students.....but for international students.....20k canadian....probably about 8k pounds sterling is enough to cover books...transport....living and other expenses.....
mb85
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Costs for Canadian Unis is lower compared to US and UK. Yearly Tuition fee is between 11- 14000 Canadian Dollars and if you add accomadation, health plan and other stuff than your talkin about 20-22,000 Canadian dollars in total. Remember Canadian dollers is different to US dollers.......
Soulfish
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
do you know any sites with information on applying to canadian unis? i.e the process, what you need to do, deadlines, costs etc.

Also do any of you happen to know how canadian unis compare to british and US unis?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (32)
8.58%
Confident (49)
13.14%
Indifferent (53)
14.21%
Unsure (93)
24.93%
Worried (146)
39.14%

Watched Threads