Turn on thread page Beta

Nice current colognes / aftershaves watch

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking of buying a new cologne or aftershave at the airport tomorrow. What would you say is the nicest one at the moment? Money isn't really an object.

ReputationRep:
    fendi uomo- is absolutely gorgeous. all the girls'll be after you . where are you going

ReputationRep:
    Barcelona for five days.

ReputationRep:
    i love spain (i live there) but Barcelona is great- do you speak spanish?

ReputationRep:
    Not too well, I'm good at languages but only studied Spanish for a year. My friend does, though, so it shouldn't be a problem.

ReputationRep:
    gillette is good...so's CK.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foxo)
    Not too well, I'm good at languages but only studied Spanish for a year. My friend does, though, so it shouldn't be a problem.
    Who cares about Spanish in Barcelona? You need to learn catalan if you're going to Barcelona and want to pull a catalan bird.

I'd also recommend eau de toilette, not the cheap after shave/cologne rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    I recommend either Paco Rabane ultra violet, or Bulgari (omg how nice)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    I'd also recommend eau de toilette, not the cheap after shave/cologne rubbish.
    Sorry, I actually meant eue de toilette, I'm groggy after travelling and dissapointing exam results.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foxo)
    Sorry, I actually meant eue de toilette, I'm groggy after travelling and dissapointing exam results.
    That's ok. I just like to be a snob :cool: . I like most things by Calvin Klein, especially Contradiction. For something a bit more alternative, try Azzaro if they have any around. Though, I still think you should smell the stuff first :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    BULGARI AQVA POUR HOMME

bought the cologne and aftershave for my guy...
    but it was all over before i gave it to him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    That's ok. I just like to be a snob :cool: . I like most things by Calvin Klein, especially Contradiction. For something a bit more alternative, try Azzaro if they have any around. Though, I still think you should smell the stuff first :rolleyes:
    Oops, and furthermore, I meant *eau de toilette, heh. Of course I'll smell them, I'm just trying to save some time by asking for some of the better brands.

ReputationRep:
    Finally someone else mentions Bulgari! My guy wears it and it's so utterly gorgeous i cant stop smelling him!

ReputationRep:
    :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    sorry renarr..just realised how insensitive that could have been. :hug:

ReputationRep:
    LOL...its okay, i'm happy for u!

but for guys, at the end of the day, pick a cologne the suits you. in hindsight, my ex was really athletic and would probably have preferred a more sporty fragance. Choose something that works with your personality and your lifestyle.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, thanks for the advice, I'll be sure to have a sniff of the recommended ones.

ReputationRep:
    Clinique Happy for men is nice, and i really like the smell of Giorgio Armani's 'mania' too.

ReputationRep:
    212 by Carolina Herrera is a great summer time fragrance.
    Try it, I guarantee you wont be disapointed.

edit/ Forgot about Davidoff Coolwater. Try this too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by renarr)
    LOL...its okay, i'm happy for u!

but for guys, at the end of the day, pick a cologne the suits you. in hindsight, my ex was really athletic and would probably have preferred a more sporty fragance.
    What's a sporty fragrance? Body odour?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 18, 2005
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.