The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ooh this looks like fun! :biggrin: *will sign up when i've finished my crumpets*
Reply 21
I'll prob try signing up for a laugh as well.

And I agree with what some people have said, some of these people are quite unnattractive or strictly average especially the guys.
It's like a really untrue belief that I tend to see around that if you just put on as much make-up as possible or put on slutty or over-trendy clothes or get a really good hairstyle then voila no matter your personality or real face you're suddenly hot.
Reply 22
will do when i return home (if they accept me, they will accept anyone :biggrin:)
bikerx23
will do when i return home (if they accept me, they will accept anyone :biggrin:)

:biggrin: You'll have to post your pic on tsr!
Beekeeper
Ooh this looks like fun! :biggrin: *will sign up when i've finished my crumpets*

crumpet gets into this website quite easily.
Reply 25
how do i post pics on here?
Reply 26
i hope this works. i am the one on the right...... :smile:

oh god that pic makes me look HUGE hahahaha. oh well. i think i may set up an uglypeople.net or munters-r-us.com or something for me and my groupies hehe.

OK who else has signed up?
Reply 27
Sorani
I'll prob try signing up for a laugh as well.

And I agree with what some people have said, some of these people are quite unnattractive or strictly average especially the guys.
It's like a really untrue belief that I tend to see around that if you just put on as much make-up as possible or put on slutty or over-trendy clothes or get a really good hairstyle then voila no matter your personality or real face you're suddenly hot.

However it seems not only looks are a factor, wow not that shallow :eek:

Money matters too :rolleyes:
Reply 28
Beekeeper
:biggrin: You'll have to post your pic on tsr!

sod that then...
well, maybe if you all ask me kindly :biggrin:
haha i signed up too (doubt i'll get accepted) although i posted a pic of when i was sober as opposed to my usual drunk offerings :p:
Reply 30
good luck people :top: I'll do mine too :P
Reply 31
messedup - if i could vote, i would vote for you! but they wont let me until i am verified grrrrrrr
Reply 32
think i got a chance? dodgy pic but will have to get better 1:
Reply 33
Money matters too

How could I forget?
And I'm sure if it asked you for your bra size or penis length, that would matter to.

I signed up too, apparently it's just full member guys that are going to be rating and deciding whether I am accepted onto that site.

I prob should have tried to look more like a *****.
Reply 34
actually probs not. i am only 16.
Reply 35
just moving off topic...how can someone get soooo much rep with only 8 posts?http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?userid=33380
Reply 36
oh my gosh....most of the men on beautiful peeps.net are really not that nice!
Reply 37
jennysimpson
oh my gosh....most of the men on beautiful peeps.net are really not that nice!

so we actually have a chance?
Sorani
How could I forget?
And I'm sure if it asked you for your bra size or penis length, that would matter to.

I signed up too, apparently it's just full member guys that are going to be rating and deciding whether I am accepted onto that site.

I prob should have tried to look more like a *****.

Oh my god, Sorani is a size queen.
Reply 39
bikerx23
so we actually have a chance?

oh yes! the men on there are really not my type at all - i wouldnt have voted 90% of them in - honestly! :smile: go for it :wink:

Latest