The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
CrzySxyCool
there have been some VERY weird people coming onto this site lately, im not going to mention any names! But for those who have seen it aswell, what is being done to stop this happening?

Really, weirdos on the internet?!
Reply 2
Pegasus
Really, weirdos on the internet?!
dont get smart with me. I just wanted to know what was to be done as i heard theres an 11 year old on this forum now (",)
Reply 3
CrzySxyCool
dont get smart with me. I just wanted to know what was to be done as i heard theres an 11 year old on this forum now (",)

What's wrong with that?
Reply 4
CrzySxyCool

not a problem if you can moderate your lewd posts
Reply 5
edders
not a problem if you can moderate your lewd posts
i was just saying that there was someone private messanging me saying things(cant remember who i deleted it before i could see!) and i was thinking for young children(11 year olds) who that might have got sent to.
I'm weird.
Reply 7
CrzySxyCool
i was just saying that there was someone private messanging me saying things(cant remember who i deleted it before i could see!) and i was thinking for young children(11 year olds) who that might have got sent to.

who cares, i think you are weird.
Reply 8
CrzySxyCool

stuff like what?

Parents should put in place decent controls if they dont want their kids seeing dodgy stuff. It is practically impossible to stop someone posting dodgy stuff on a forum this size thats why some of the big sites have closed their chatrooms and forums.
Reply 9
TK0
who cares, i think you are weird.
IM WEIRD BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT LITTLE 11 YEAR OLD GETTING RUDE MESSAGES SET TO THEM. You need to get your Priorities sorted mate.
Reply 10
CrzySxyCool
IM WEIRD BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT LITTLE 11 YEAR OLD GETTING RUDE MESSAGES SET TO THEM. You need to get your Priorities sorted mate.

No need to shout!
Reply 11
CrzySxyCool

I'm sure the 11 year has heard rude words before
corey
I'm sure the 11 year has heard rude words before

If you're going to talk about "the 11 year old" you can at least use her proper name, which I've forgot. You can at least make her feel welcome.

I'm a wierdo. Anyone wanna disagree?
Reply 13
thefish_uk
If you're going to talk about "the 11 year old" you can at least use her proper name, which I've forgot. You can at least make her feel welcome.

hhehehehehehe, if i get positive rep anytime soon, remind me to give you rep for that. *laughs*
thefish_uk

I'm a wierdo. Anyone wanna disagree?

Yeh! Who is she anyway?

Don't forget.. Eric is only 13. Not meaning to be insulting :smile:
Reply 15
CrzySxyCool

Actually that does make you pretty weird...and, anyway, eleven year old people do not need parenting from concerned Internet addicts.

Besides, he's probably just another frequent pedaephile.
YouKnewThat!
Yeh! Who is she anyway?

Don't forget.. Eric is only 13. Not meaning to be insulting :smile:

I think it's Superstar.

If you look at Eric on webcam he looks younger than 13. And he's not an innocent little girl.
Reply 17
thefish_uk
I think it's Superstar.

If you look at Eric on webcam he looks younger than 13. And he's not an innocent little girl.

yes, because hes a boy.
Reply 18
thefish_uk
I think it's Superstar.

Yes, it is superstar, shes 11.
thefish_uk
And he's not an innocent little girl.

Oh, I don't know.

Latest

Trending

Trending