This discussion is closed.
caz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by matouwah)
uhmm...i think i was trying to be sarcastic or something....
that wasnt anywhere near sarcasm. find another excuse
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
My friends call me weird all the time. I tend to agree.

Adam
My friends call me wierd. People who've just met me don't. I think Gemsy agrees I'm wierd, but she calls herself wierd too.
matouwah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by caz)
that wasnt anywhere near sarcasm. find another excuse
chub ya sharmoot....go eat juicestall or something...
caz
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by thefish_uk)
My friends call me wierd. People who've just met me don't. I think Gemsy agrees I'm wierd, but she calls herself wierd too.
everyone's weird to someone
caz
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by matouwah)
chub ya sharmoot....go eat juicestall or something...
um ok
curryADD
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by caz)
everyone's weird to someone
im so weird....lol. im hyper, thats my problem.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
im so weird....lol. im hyper, thats my problem.
What makes you hyper. Just what do you mean by hyper? Can't keep still, fidgety? When you get going you don't stop? etc
mb85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
CAZ got beaten up by his dad
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
What makes you hyper. Just what do you mean by hyper? Can't keep still, fidgety? When you get going you don't stop? etc
Shes got ADD, Attention Defiect Disorder...
caz
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
people that are hyper get all excited when they get something they want, or when they're bored, or eating, or watching Oprah, or even attempting to commit suicide. They just have a need to be excited all the time
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by caz)
people that are hyper get all excited when they get something they want, or when they're bored, or eating, or watching Oprah, or even attempting to commit suicide. They just have a need to be excited all the time
Ta caz, but 2776 told me what I needed to know. I just wasn't going to be so bold as to suggest the ADD actually stood for that. Thus put it with it bit of tact. Tact - a way of putting it nicely, yet not quite precisely.
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Ta caz, but 2776 told me what I needed to know. I just wasn't going to be so bold as to suggest the ADD actually stood for that. Thus put it with it bit of tact. Tact - a way of putting it nicely, yet not quite precisely.
Curry told us that a few times about the ADD bit.
a_musical_guy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm not weird, I'm perfectly normal. Everyone else is weird.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Really? Guess I must have been elsewhere when it happened *shrugs* Just trying to keep to a degree of civility I guess
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
for awhile i was so bad that i couldnt go to sleep unless id gone to practice, cuz i owuld be so tired.....this yr. ive mellowed out a bit, in classes where i get bored istill go nuts, i tap my pencil, jiggle my knees, tap my feet, get up all the time to sharpen my pencil. its not that im a bad kid, i just have a harder time paying attention....nothing big. my teachers favorite punishment is making me run up and down the stairs *gets rid of some of my energy*. you've seen those toddlers on leashes right? i was one of those kids cuz my mom could never keep me with her....but i learned how to take off the leash before long *evil cackle*
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
*evil cackle*
Why don't you run about for a bit before school to let loose the energy?
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
for awhile i was so bad that i couldnt go to sleep unless id gone to practice, cuz i owuld be so tired.....this yr. ive mellowed out a bit, in classes where i get bored istill go nuts, i tap my pencil, jiggle my knees, tap my feet, get up all the time to sharpen my pencil. its not that im a bad kid, i just have a harder time paying attention....nothing big. my teachers favorite punishment is making me run up and down the stairs *gets rid of some of my energy*. you've seen those toddlers on leashes right? i was one of those kids cuz my mom could never keep me with her....but i learned how to take off the leash before long *evil cackle*
You're kidding right? Babies on a leash? Uhmm ok O_o
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
im not on meds or anything.....
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
You're kidding right? Babies on a leash? Uhmm ok O_o
nope....velcro around the wrist....or like a sled dog things.....kinda weird, but i prolly would have run out in the street somewhere and gotten myself killed.....

to 2776....i was in track before, went through a running stge, ran the mile (that was my event) and ever since ive stopped i cant stand it
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
nope....velcro around the wrist....or like a sled dog things.....kinda weird, but i prolly would have run out in the street somewhere and gotten myself killed.....

to 2776....i was in track before, went through a running stge, ran the mile (that was my event) and ever since ive stopped i cant stand it
Well it does sound sensible I guess.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (12)
8.45%
Confident (18)
12.68%
Indifferent (26)
18.31%
Unsure (39)
27.46%
Worried (47)
33.1%

Watched Threads