Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matouwah)
    uhmm...i think i was trying to be sarcastic or something....
    that wasnt anywhere near sarcasm. find another excuse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byb3)
    My friends call me weird all the time. I tend to agree.

Adam
    My friends call me wierd. People who've just met me don't. I think Gemsy agrees I'm wierd, but she calls herself wierd too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    that wasnt anywhere near sarcasm. find another excuse
    chub ya sharmoot....go eat juicestall or something...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    My friends call me wierd. People who've just met me don't. I think Gemsy agrees I'm wierd, but she calls herself wierd too.
    everyone's weird to someone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matouwah)
    chub ya sharmoot....go eat juicestall or something...
    um ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    everyone's weird to someone
    im so weird....lol. im hyper, thats my problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    im so weird....lol. im hyper, thats my problem.
    What makes you hyper. Just what do you mean by hyper? Can't keep still, fidgety? When you get going you don't stop? etc

ReputationRep:
    CAZ got beaten up by his dad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    What makes you hyper. Just what do you mean by hyper? Can't keep still, fidgety? When you get going you don't stop? etc
    Shes got ADD, Attention Defiect Disorder...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    people that are hyper get all excited when they get something they want, or when they're bored, or eating, or watching Oprah, or even attempting to commit suicide. They just have a need to be excited all the time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    people that are hyper get all excited when they get something they want, or when they're bored, or eating, or watching Oprah, or even attempting to commit suicide. They just have a need to be excited all the time
    Ta caz, but 2776 told me what I needed to know. I just wasn't going to be so bold as to suggest the ADD actually stood for that. Thus put it with it bit of tact. Tact - a way of putting it nicely, yet not quite precisely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Ta caz, but 2776 told me what I needed to know. I just wasn't going to be so bold as to suggest the ADD actually stood for that. Thus put it with it bit of tact. Tact - a way of putting it nicely, yet not quite precisely.
    Curry told us that a few times about the ADD bit.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not weird, I'm perfectly normal. Everyone else is weird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Really? Guess I must have been elsewhere when it happened *shrugs* Just trying to keep to a degree of civility I guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    for awhile i was so bad that i couldnt go to sleep unless id gone to practice, cuz i owuld be so tired.....this yr. ive mellowed out a bit, in classes where i get bored istill go nuts, i tap my pencil, jiggle my knees, tap my feet, get up all the time to sharpen my pencil. its not that im a bad kid, i just have a harder time paying attention....nothing big. my teachers favorite punishment is making me run up and down the stairs *gets rid of some of my energy*. you've seen those toddlers on leashes right? i was one of those kids cuz my mom could never keep me with her....but i learned how to take off the leash before long *evil cackle*

ReputationRep:
    *evil cackle*
    Why don't you run about for a bit before school to let loose the energy?

ReputationRep:
    for awhile i was so bad that i couldnt go to sleep unless id gone to practice, cuz i owuld be so tired.....this yr. ive mellowed out a bit, in classes where i get bored istill go nuts, i tap my pencil, jiggle my knees, tap my feet, get up all the time to sharpen my pencil. its not that im a bad kid, i just have a harder time paying attention....nothing big. my teachers favorite punishment is making me run up and down the stairs *gets rid of some of my energy*. you've seen those toddlers on leashes right? i was one of those kids cuz my mom could never keep me with her....but i learned how to take off the leash before long *evil cackle*
    You're kidding right? Babies on a leash? Uhmm ok O_o

ReputationRep:
    im not on meds or anything.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    You're kidding right? Babies on a leash? Uhmm ok O_o
    nope....velcro around the wrist....or like a sled dog things.....kinda weird, but i prolly would have run out in the street somewhere and gotten myself killed.....

to 2776....i was in track before, went through a running stge, ran the mile (that was my event) and ever since ive stopped i cant stand it

ReputationRep:
    nope....velcro around the wrist....or like a sled dog things.....kinda weird, but i prolly would have run out in the street somewhere and gotten myself killed.....

to 2776....i was in track before, went through a running stge, ran the mile (that was my event) and ever since ive stopped i cant stand it
    Well it does sound sensible I guess.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.