Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Well it does sound sensible I guess.
    i still cant believe you've never seen them before...they dont hurt the kid or anything......i didnt like it very much when i was 2 or 3 though....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    i still cant believe you've never seen them before...they dont hurt the kid or anything......i didnt like it very much when i was 2 or 3 though....
    hmmm I know what you're talking about- it's not like they treat their children like dogs or something, they just use the "leash" to make sure their child doesn't get lost or w/e, right?

I think it's cute when I go snowboarding and I see these kids with the "sled-dog leashes" (I don't know the name...) and they're just learning how to ski with their parents (who are holding the "leash") and it looks kind of cute/funny..erm..I'm rambling again, aren't I? ("rambling again" for those of you who have seen some of my other posts..)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dracos_Goddess)
    hmmm I know what you're talking about- it's not like they treat their children like dogs or something, they just use the "leash" to make sure their child doesn't get lost or w/e, right?

I think it's cute when I go snowboarding and I see these kids with the "sled-dog leashes" (I don't know the name...) and they're just learning how to ski with their parents (who are holding the "leash") and it looks kind of cute/funny..erm..I'm rambling again, aren't I? ("rambling again" for those of you who have seen some of my other posts..)
    yeah..you snowboard? at what level? im only blue at skiiing i think! blue is the level before black diamond right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misty)
    i think you deserve some respect, I dont get why people are being rude, you're only caring. :confused:
    thankyou thats what i was trying to point out. But ahh well x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    it aint his place to play daddy
    by the way im a girl and ALL I WAS DOING is trying to look out for the younger people on this forum as i recieved a very disturbing private message. But if you want to be rude then so be it, i just wanted to ask the mods whats happening about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    thankyou thats what i was trying to point out. But ahh well x
    yeah you do care....its the user name that turns people off!

ReputationRep:
    by the way im a girl and ALL I WAS DOING is trying to look out for the younger people on this forum as i recieved a very disturbing private message. But if you want to be rude then so be it, i just wanted to ask the mods whats happening about it.
    well sorry but i hate it when people act like 11 year olds are little kids

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    are you 11? they are little...well they seem little! (relatively) superstar is spammy though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    but they ARE little kids

ReputationRep:
    but they ARE little kids
    i cussed when i was 6. i've smoked long before 11
    i knew how to have sex at like 6. learned there was no santa claus at like 6 too, and all that ****

was grown up long before 11

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    i knew how to have sex at like 6. learned there was no santa claus at like 6 too, and all that ****

do you still smoke? thats incredibly bad for you! what did your parents do wrong?

ReputationRep:
    do you still smoke? thats incredibly bad for you! what did your parents do wrong?
    parents divorced when i was young, did **** for myself, my oldest sister watched us all the time, and we basically had freedom

was home alone at a young age, always able to go wherever i wanted, whenever

i dont know, i turned out alright

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    parents divorced when i was young, did **** for myself, my oldest sister watched us all the time, and we basically had freedom

was home alone at a young age, always able to go wherever i wanted, whenever

i dont know, i turned out alright
    sounds like you turned out ok! but really! smoking causes lung cancer! i would LOVE freedom!

ReputationRep:
    sounds like you turned out ok! but really! smoking causes lung cancer! i would LOVE freedom!
    freedom is real

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)

um excuse me thats nothing to brag about. Im trying my best not to be rude but just because you cussed when you were 6, smoked when you were 11 and didnt believe in santa clause doesnt make you grown up ATALL it makes you look the complete opposite.

ReputationRep:
    um excuse me thats nothing to brag about. Im trying my best not to be rude but just because you cussed when you were 6, smoked when you were 11 and didnt believe in santa clause doesnt make you grown up ATALL it makes you look the complete opposite.
    when did i brag? i brought it up on topic. and, anyway, it hardly makes me the complete opposite. you're suggesting people succumb to society as they grow older

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    when did i brag? i brought it up on topic. and, anyway, it hardly makes me the complete opposite. you're suggesting people succumb to society as they grow older
    no i am merely saying just because you cuss and smoke doesnt make you grown up as you seem to have stated it does.

ReputationRep:
    no i am merely saying just because you cuss and smoke doesnt make you grown up as you seem to have stated it does.
    actually i said i was grown up. merely stating people are exposed and frequent regularly to more grown up things in society by 11
    you're trying to protect them from reading things...which i find very ignorant

ReputationRep:
    well does make him seem a little more tough.....

ReputationRep:
    yeah..you snowboard? at what level? im only blue at skiiing i think! blue is the level before black diamond right?
    Well, I started skiing when I was little, but not all the time, just a couple of days each winter or w/e. Then I started snowboarding when I moved to *this place* which is a half hour away from *this ski place* and I learned how to snowboard last winter (2002-03). I can go on some of the blue diamonds- never the blacks--tooo ScArY!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.