This discussion is closed.
curryADD
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Dracos_Goddess)
Well, I started skiing when I was little, but not all the time, just a couple of days each winter or w/e. Then I started snowboarding when I moved to *this place* which is a half hour away from *this ski place* and I learned how to snowboard last winter (2002-03). I can go on some of the blue diamonds- never the blacks--tooo ScArY!
i can only ski....which state are you in?
CrzySxyCool
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by caz)
actually i said i was grown up. merely stating people are exposed and frequent regularly to more grown up things in society by 11
you're trying to protect them from reading things...which i find very ignorant
sorry i thought you meant all 11 year olds. But the whole point of this post was to ask the mods what they were going to do about pervy people who keep coming on,talking and sending obsene messages, i meant to all ages as well as 11 year olds.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by CrzySxyCool)
sorry i thought you meant all 11 year olds. But the whole point of this post was to ask the mods what they were going to do about pervy people who keep coming on,talking and sending obsene messages, i meant to all ages as well as 11 year olds.
thats reasonable....i think caz just gave you neg. rep.....
caz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
thats reasonable....i think caz just gave you neg. rep.....
along with 50 other people, dont make me out to be the bad guy! i actually was one of the nicer ones!!
Svivafia
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i can only ski....which state are you in?
PA- used to be in VA tho.

btw- I see everyone talking about reps- where do you see those- I'm so lost when I see people talking about them thingers~*
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
(Original post by caz)
along with 50 other people, dont make me out to be the bad guy! i actually was one of the nicer ones!!
um no they didn;t.And if they were too what be the justification?i purely stated that if you thought that your grown up because you smoke and swear then your wrong.What the hell was the point in giving me bad rep for that?
caz
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by CrzySxyCool)
um no they didn;t.And if they were too what be the justification?i purely stated that if you thought that your grown up because you smoke and swear then your wrong.What the hell was the point in giving me bad rep for that?
I didn't give you bad rep. I thought he meant negative rep, as in reputation, or response to you. I already gave somebody rep today, I don't waste rep on being bad
caz
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
...but it sure was mature of you to give me bad rep. Grow the hell up
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
(Original post by caz)
I didn't give you bad rep. I thought he meant negative rep, as in reputation, or response to you. I already gave somebody rep today, I don't waste rep on being bad
am Very sorry them for accusing you (",) hope we can forgive and forget (",)
Svivafia
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by caz)
...but it sure was mature of you to give me bad rep. Grow the hell up
*grumbles* will someone explain this "rep" thing to me? I'm just slightly confused...how do you use-or give- rep? where is this thing?
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Dracos_Goddess)
*grumbles* will someone explain this "rep" thing to me? I'm just slightly confused...how do you use-or give- rep? where is this thing?
YOU cant give rep...only till you have 100 plus posts
Svivafia
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
YOU cant give rep...only till you have 100 plus posts
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooh.

(wish someone had told me that sooner......)
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (59)
13.41%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (57)
12.95%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (168)
38.18%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (46)
10.45%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (87)
19.77%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (23)
5.23%

Watched Threads