Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream about Results Day too.

I dreamt that I scored 50 marks in an exam and thus got a U.

I know this won't happen, though.

ReputationRep:
    I might get BBC or above is that any good for computer science

ReputationRep:
    Ooooooooh I got SO many of these dreams last year!
    Ranging from getting C's in everything to making my grades.
    None of them actually came true though lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nike_inc)
    I might get BBC or above is that any good for computer science
    Depends what your offer is, or if you haven't applied yet, where you want to go.

ReputationRep:
    i've had 3 dreams about results day so far, one of which last night. the first one i got DDD, second one i got AAABBC third one i got AAAB!!! strangeness!

ReputationRep:
    Lets hope your 3rd dream comes true!

ReputationRep:
    Thank god im not alone.. All my mates think im crazy that im having these dreams.
    One night, I seemed to be opening my results, again and again andf again. Each time it wa s adifferent set of grades from all A's to failing.
    Last night I dreamt for some reason i was a victorian runaway?! and ran inyo a workhouse and picked up my results.. but I couldnt open them. All i did was sat there and cried, because I didnt want to see them.

ReputationRep:
    I had a results day dream this morning. They were printed in the newspaper and everytime I ran my finger along my name to my grade, the grades kept changing - and not only that, there were like seven or eight grades all at E'd, D's and C's. Then I had an envelope (it appeared out of knowhere) and I was with my boyfriend (he also appeared from knowhere and also had an envelope). He got into his before mine and for some reason he had mine and his results on his statement, which looked nothing like the actual statement of results, though, but a jumble of letters and grades. I couldn't get into mine so I looked over his shoulder and found out I got a BBD and my boyfriend a BBC. I was disapointed (though in real life I'd have be quite pleased, though not wih my D grade) and my boyfriend was exstatic. He managed to get a BBC even though he'd not turned up to one exam in real life! Anyway, I was convinced I wasn't getting into my firm choice and...started worrying about some monster that was about to come out of my computer O_o. I knew it was a dream then and kind of jerked myself awake. My little sister, only two and a half, was pounding on the door, like she always is, and calling out my name. I usually ignore her ( I need to sleep! :P) but today she managed to get the door open and the next thing I knew she was poking an envelope in my face. Still in my tired haze, I was like: 'Agh - results!' But it was just another letter from the library telling me about overdue books - phew! Got me all shaky though.

Anyway, rant over. ^_^

ReputationRep:
    I have no dreams yesterday, which was good. I don't expect any over the weekend. However, I think I could expect some early next week up to Thursday.

ReputationRep:
    Well i didn't really a results day dream....i dreamt about enrolling in my firm choice, like the first day when everyone arrives! Good omen....i hope :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Da_Head1)
    Well i didn't really a results day dream....i dreamt about enrolling in my firm choice, like the first day when everyone arrives! Good omen....i hope :P
    Here's hoping for you. York is a great place. I wish I could have gone there for University.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Da_Head1)
    That is a nice dream. I hope I get that dream after results day.

ReputationRep:
    I had one last night in which I got my results in numbers...

Strange.

ReputationRep:
    if anyone's ever seen the Topgear episode where Richard Hammond is hypnotised by Paul McKenna and he can't remember how to drive a car.. it was like that, but with envelopes... and members of my year are not as good looking as Richard Hammond!
    Richard Hammond is good looking? What?

I haven't had any results day dreams yet, but I had a few scary exam ones just after the exams had finished. I think as this week goes by I'm just going to turn into more of an insomniac(/alcoholic).

ReputationRep:
    i have repeating dreams bout getting AAB.. and i get less and less marks in history each dream
    In my last dream, i called up manchester and no one picked up
    And in one dream, i was in a sikh temple (and not religious).. i told my mum bout this dream and shes trying to make me go pray now!! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Super Villain)
    HHHHEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YES!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Super Villain)

You didn't know?!

ReputationRep:
    A dream I had about university, not results day:

Right, so a big bus turned up outside my house full of other York freshers. In walked two freshers into my house and sat down in my lounge. One female, one male. I thought the female was quite fit and started talking to her, at which point she announced: "you know.. I used to be a man. I AM A TRANSSEXUAL." She then started smoking a cigarette and I began screaming "YOU CAN'T DO THAT IN HERE!" at her repeatedly. Fast forward and I get to York, and I'm randomly in my old school's lunch hall (still thinking it's York) with this guy who left a few years ago, and I didn't really like much anyway. He started beat-boxing, then I woke up.

It's been good to share.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tonight Matthew)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/prog...largepromo.jpg

You didn't know?!
    Oooh you're right... how had I never noticed before?!

ReputationRep:
    Richard Hammond OH YEAH he's gorgeous!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.