The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i already celebrate this day 365 days a year
Reply 41
Ham22
not our fault men are a bunch of barbarians with their brains in their bellends, no self control, and no consideration for the feelings of the other half of the human race.

edit: i see you made a joke BOOM BOOM.

Ah, you're just worried that nobody would want to rape you.
Reply 42
Ham22
Go and grunt on some other thread boy.

Make me a sammich!
Reply 43
Why are so many people saying everyone would do lots of bad things - robberies, murders etc? Are you really saying if there were no laws we'd just be raging animals?
Reply 44
sbarrie2
Make me a sammich!

open this jar and then take the trash out, servant bitch.
Reply 45
Ham22
open this jar and then take the trash out, servant bitch.

The opening of the jar only displays our physical superiority. And I don't mind opening the jar of peanut butter you'll be spreading on my sammich. You see i could make the sammich but you'll do that for me whereas you lack the physical capabilities to open the jar. ha
Reply 46
morris743
Why are so many people saying everyone would do lots of bad things - robberies, murders etc? Are you really saying if there were no laws we'd just be raging animals?

History (and sadly the present in some places) tells us this is the most likely outcome.
Reply 47
Psyk
History (and sadly the present in some places) tells us this is the most likely outcome.

I feel ashamed of my own race right now:frown:
Reply 48
If there weren't so many sick and twisted people in the world then that would be great fun! :biggrin:
Reply 49
sbarrie2
The opening of the jar only displays our physical superiority. And I don't mind opening the jar of peanut butter you'll be spreading on my sammich. You see i could make the sammich but you'll do that for me whereas you lack the physical capabilities to open the jar. ha

you open the jar because i tell you to. As a neanderthal you'll do whatever i say, bitch.

now this floor is looking dirty. get scrubbing.

'physical superiority' means nothing. just means youre a useful little servant bitch.

"ha"...............................(yehh:nothing:)
Have you been reading 'The Enchanted Wood?

Well this just wouldn't work now would it?

My 'do as you please' day might consist of jetting off to Turkey, having one of those mud bath things and then indulging in public displays of sexual intercourse on a hotel staircase... but I don't think pilots and mud bath people would choose to work on their 'do as you please' day so I wouldn't get there for a start... and I'm pretty sure my boyfriend wouldn't be interested in sex in public anyway :sad:
Reply 51
Ham22
you open the jar because i tell you to. As a neanderthal you'll do whatever i say, bitch.

now this floor is looking dirty. get scrubbing.

'physical superiority' means nothing. just means youre a useful little servant bitch.

*swift backhand to the chops* - thats for the cheek!
ily_em
A lot of people seem to do as they please anyway, no matter what day it is!

Exactly this :ditto:
Reply 53
Yes there are one or two people I look forward to killing as long as theres amnesty.
Reply 54
sbarrie2
*swift backhand to the chops* - thats for the cheek!

shut up and get this floor clean. and the drains need doing.

why dont you put on a display of wonderous 'physical superiority' while you do what i tell you. servant bitch.
Reply 55
Ham22
shut up and get this floor clean. and the drains need doing.

why dont you put on a display of wonderous 'physical superiority' while you do what i tell you. servant bitch.

*stabs*
Reply 56
sbarrie2
*stabs*

*laughs*
Reply 57
Ham22
*laughs*

*buries*

I win

/conversation.
Yes, it should be a Thursday.
Reply 59
sbarrie2
*buries*

I win

/conversation.

*walks away* remember servant bitch, you dont have access to any knives in your pen.

servant bitches dont win unless i allow.

Latest

Trending

Trending