The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Sue!
Hi! I'm currently doing the A2 Advancing Physics course and have to choose a topic for the research and report coursework. Does anyone have any good ideas or know of any good ideas that have worked well in the past?

which board are you doing your physocs?
Reply 2
I think its OCR but the course is called "advanvcing physics"
Reply 3
Sue!
I think its OCR but the course is called "advanvcing physics"

Ohhh, that board...try something like Google, or the cd, or the website, they have some good info available
Reply 4
yep i did that board last year.....

just do ANY aspect of physics that interests you - you could do a deeper version of the Materials thing that u had to do last year etc.
a lot of my friends (inc. myself) did stuff on quantum theory/mechanics - there's a lot of material out there, u can put in a lot of physics, and u can link in philosphy (Heisenberg's uncertainty principle throws up a lot of ifs and whens, given u cant measure both the velocity and the position of a particle), and lots of context stuff. it's also quite a hot topic at the moment, and it will help you out in this yrs course (chap 17 esp) when you learn about interactions between sub atomic particles

look up Copenhagen theory for some ideas on the philosophical parts of quantum theory.

Latest

Trending

Trending