The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

xluciex90
i was pretty but too short for them,

yes perhaps ... standards are very tight about height .... but there is also a section called : specials.......... where height is less important
Reply 41
tinktinktinkerbell
going on your profile pic you really arnt attracive enough

Mo Molam was fitter than you and Ann Widdecombe is a goddess in comparison to you.
Reply 42
KieranDJ
Don't start by sending photo's to FHM and places like that it's stupid! - You should first start by building up your portfolio. I've got a photographers acount on ModelMayhem and have worked with a few people off there which has built up my portfolio and I havent had to pay to use any of the models.

Once you have built up your portfolio then you should start with agencys etc.

Thanks that's really helpfull :biggrin:
Reply 43
JohnnytheFox
Got any better ideas? It's how a lot of the biggest names got started.

=>

KieranDJ
Don't start by sending photo's to FHM and places like that it's stupid! - You should first start by building up your portfolio. I've got a photographers acount on ModelMayhem and have worked with a few people off there which has built up my portfolio and I havent had to pay to use any of the models.

Once you have built up your portfolio then you should start with agencys etc.

:awesome:
edwinemanuelposse
depends on your taste

That's a fair point, but in the glamour modelling industry, there's not much precedence for different 'tastes'. There's a relative set of conventions that most girls in the industry follow, and she just d'unt have it :teeth:
a portofolio sound slike lots of work : but i reality : three ( or even two or one ) good pictures can get u in anywhere
edwinemanuelposse
yes perhaps ... standards are very tight about height .... but there is also a section called : specials.......... where height is less important

Yeah but for short models you need to look special e.g. have amazing bone structure.

edwinemanuelposse
a portofolio sound slike lots of work : but i reality : three ( or even two or one ) good pictures can get u in anywhere

Not really.
ha ps ps do keep in mind : when going to modelmayhem : u must have three good pictures ready.... digital.... they have this stupid policy that as soon ans u get in : u must send them your stuff staight away.... and after two weeks or so u loose your right to get in

another cool place to get started is to nose around a art-schools and schools for fotography

often they are searching als for models there ( low budget )
Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.
Yeah but for short models you need to look special e.g. have amazing bone structure.

Not really.

ha perhaps i am the exeption to the rule then : i modeled in the nineties and i found al sorts of doors open in no time with just a few pictures in my portofolio
Reply 49
I don't think you have the right look. To be honest to be a glamour model you don't have to be pretty (some girls look like men in drag) but you look like you're 12 years old or something.

You've got to look slutty and you just look way too young to me
Reply 50
Kara_Adams
I don't think you have the right look. To be honest to be a glamour model you don't have to be pretty (some girls look like men in drag) but you look like you're 12 years old or something.

You've got to look slutty and you just look way too young to me

i know i look young in the pic cause i am young in the pic i don't have a recent pic atm
Reply 51
There was a programme on BBC3 a little while back about the glamour industry, it might be worth having a look for on Youtube.
Reply 52
Coy Girl
There was a programme on BBC3 a little while back about the glamour industry, it might be worth having a look for on Youtube.

Thank you :biggrin:
okay well enjoy furthering the objectification of the female sex i guess
Reply 54
generic hybrid
okay well enjoy furthering the objectification of the female sex i guess

It's her choice. Get a ******* grip.
hedfunk
It's her choice. Get a ******* grip.

you get a grip.... on my penis
LOL asking about galamour modelling by going on the STUDENTroom
Reply 57
generic hybrid
you get a grip.... on my penis

As long as you provide the magnifying glass. I'll do my best.
How about a career in the wonderful world of adult entertainment?
seriously though OP i'm sure you have talents beyond being the owner of a pair of breasts

Latest

Trending

Trending